It's come down to this...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I absolutely can't find any women to go out with, so I signed up at kiss.com. I feel so low and dejected... :whip:

Attachments

• sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 71

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
You are in teh largest city in the country. Have you actually gone outside & flirted? :D

greenfreak

My supervisor does that too. He met a few women from it but he's so handicapped in the personality section that he usually doesn't get a second date.

If you're considering women from Long Island, let me know because his ex is on there and even though he's an ass, she's no winner either. I wish I could remember her name.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Heh; hook me up greenie! ;)

I always fall for the wrong women; either married/taken, etc. Sucks big time. :(

trinity1

1 of 3
greenfreak said:
... let me know because his ex is on there ...she's no winner either...

Holy Jeez Greens, I'm glad you're looking out for my man Huge!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(Any man who worked down around Ground Zero is is a brother in my book. I'll see what I can do for you sir!) :)

greenfreak

:laugh: @ trin

I'll find out what her name is. I already read her 'bio' and she wants it all and is very specific... A man who's sure of himself, financially secure, adventurous, likes outdoor activities, etc... Translation, she wants a Sugar Daddy that's going to whisk her off for a weekend in Paris at a moment's notice. Good luck to her :rolleyes: ;)

My problem is I have too many great guy-friends and not enough great girl-friends. My best friend Bobbi is wonderful but she's already in a LTR. How do you feel about women with kids? Would you be willing to travel to Long Island (do you have a car?)... I'll keep my ears open honey. :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I have this strange feeling there are more cool guys than cool gals. Maybe that's why is so hard finding decent women in these days...

Professur

Mushroom at large
Damnit huge. I can't think of a single reason you'd have trouble getting chicks. Except that you still live with your Aunt May and they might think you're SpiderMan or summat;)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Professur said:
Damnit huge. I can't think of a single reason you'd have trouble getting chicks. Except that you still live with your Aunt May and they might think you're SpiderMan or summat;)

:rofl: Yep, and Aunt May has keen senses of when I bring Al Cohol over for a visit. :(

I've come to a point where I just don't care what people have to say about me. If you like me, fine; if you don't, fine as well. But just let me know ok (and no mind games; get enough of those here).