Is anyone seriously stupid enough to think the Super Bowl was fixed?

XSCAB

not to bring up an old subject,but i couldn't help myself.

To all the blind sheep out there that think that there isn't even the slightest chance that this super bowl could have been fixed,open your eyes and stop buying into everything that is set before you. because if it smells like (bull)sh!t and looks like (bull)sh!t,it most likely
is.

Why super bowl 36 also known as the 9-11/patriot bowl was fixed:

After 9-11 happened a lot of americans stopped doing things. they stopped going out,they stopped travelling etc. in general they stopped spending money and the economy was in trouble. people were depressed and paranoid. the saying that there is always tomorrow was somewhat in doubt,since no one knew what tomorrow might bring. after 9-11 the nfl stopped the games for a few weeks (why? to pay respect,yeah right,more like to come up with a plan) when they resume the games,the patriots,a team that was going nowhere,miraculously start winning games. with the help of the official dumb-asses,they get past the raiders. even madden and al michaels (during mnf) say that that rule was,and is a bad one and that it needs to be changed. michaels says that it will be changed,but not yet because it would cheapen the pats super bowl "accomplishment." During the steelers game,again there were a couple questionable calls that should have been over-turned by instant replay,but for some reason weren't (why? well,duh). so the pats make it to the super bowlwith the help of the officials,and face those big bad un-beatable terrorists... uh,i mean rams. allweek leading up to the super bowl all the talk is about how the patriots don't stand a chance.

the pre-game show was all about "patriotism" and the patriots came out onto the field as a "united team"(united we stand,a united america,united we can't be defeated blah blah blah,you heard it all before), the first time in the history of the super bowl has the players of a super bowl been introduced as a team (it was then that i knew the fix was on). the rams players were introduced as individuals (if we fight this war against terrorism as individuals we gonna lose,we as americans have to stand united). during the game the zebras were missing calls,two that come to mind: warner taking a shot to the helmet,no flag. faulk getting hit out of bounds,again no flag. madden and summerall notice this and their way of justifying it was to say something like," well they (the zeebs) are just letting them play,and thats the way it should be (lmao what bullshit is that?)." the halftime show was all about what? you guessed it,patriotism! the rams go on to lose the game,even though there were still two seconds left on the clock after the "winning" field goal was made. afterwards with all the red,white and blue confetti pouring down,the owner of the pats with the lombardi trophy held up high exclaims," today america...we are all patriots!" yea! yea! i never felt so fuc|<ing proud!

this game was fixed,no doubt about it. this was the nfls contribution to help "keep america rolling".(remember that annoying as hell commercial? buy a gmc car to help keep america rolling) no team other than the patriots were going to win "this" super bowl. i don't care if the rams starters were all jesus christs being lead by God himself as quarterback,no team other than the pastrytwats were going to be allowed to win that super bowl.

besides nfl games aren't decided by the two teams playing them,they are decided by the blind eighty year old dumbsh!ts that "officiate" these games (where are these old bastards glasses and canes?). look at the calls during this years play-offs. when the 49ers were handed that game against the giants and when the coach of the steelers was told that he didn't have any more time outs when in fact he had two left. that official/bozo didn't even know the rules when the steelers made a challenge. to those that still think it wasn't fixed and to those that think we will never know the truth. well, maybe one day the truth willcome out just like it did when we found out that the 49ers organization was being run by a bunch of crooks. making their super bowl wins bullsh!t-ski too.

the moral of this super bowl america is: in this age of terrorism if
we all come together as a "team" we can overcome any obstacle,even those big bad un-beatable rams.

once again,in that time of heightened patriotism,for a team named thepatriots,in all they're red white and blue glory to make it to the super bowl during that most depressing time in our history and let alone win it,has to make one at least consider that if it sounds too good to be true,it probably is.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Just a bunch of comrades from various parts of the world who like to talk about computers, news, and other useless stuff...
BTW Welcome to the boards :). I hope you stop by to talk about other things. May I ask why were you searching for "Super Bowl Fixed"?

XSCAB

thanks for the welcome. the reason that i did the search,basically,was to find out if there was anyone else out there that felt the same way that i did,and i have found that i am in the minority in thinking it was a bullshit super bowl (which doesn't necessarily mean that i am wrong). which leaves me to believe that not only are the masses asses,but they are also blind,gullible and naive asses. but wtf do i know,i'm tony dungy. lol

___________________________________________________________________________________

my flags bigger than your flag,my flags bigger than yours...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
No wonder you like him Gonz...he sounds just like you . :D

Welcome Tony :D :wave: