i'm drunk

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Closets should always be empty.

Or at least filled with empties...

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I was really plastered the other night, but it never occured to me to check my closets. My closet is so full of clothes and stuff right now. Why did you check your closets?

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Just remember. Always investigate weird sounds with nothing but a pen knife or butter knife and wear your smallest p.j.'s That is how it is always done in those movies... :worm:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
and don't forget, you HAVE to be at the toppest story of the building, all the windows have to be rusted shut, there has to be a big thunderstorm going on, and all the lights have to be out. Otherwise it doesn't work. :laugh:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I think you made me :sick: too. Ewwww. Thongs only look good on women.

I saw TomCats again the other day, that scene with the thongs is just wrong. The testicle scene too, but anyway.

Fury, you are correct. You need all that too. ANd somehow a tiny dresser will somehow hold the killer back long enough for you to break the window with something and fall to the ground, be completly fine and start running away.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
And then stop in the middle of nowhere, look behind you, and find the killer's weapon of choice being plunged straight in between your heaping breasts.

Gotta have heaping breasts to be in a scary movie.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
don't forget, if you run outside, run towars the trees & not another source of humanity, wear high heels & fall down ALOT-oh and be as noisy as you possbly can

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Never run to a house with lights on..... and always.... ALWAYS walk into your house after being attacked the night before, and NOT turn on any lights as you make your way to the bathroom.

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
If you're not already on the top most floor, make sure you head UP! Everyone knows it's much easier to escape a building from the TOP, away from every possible exit then it is from the bottom.