I knew it!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Bastards. They didn't even let me say goodbye. I didn't even get a cuddle in after I did my duty. Don't police have any compassion for sexually deprived webmasters? :cry2:

:D

S

s4

I didn't know you were doing this either:

[QUOTEURL=http://fury.wasarrested.com/prostitute]
Accused upscale same-sex prostitute Fury is arrested again.

Tuesday, February 05, 2002

USA, (WASARRESTED) -- Accused high-class same-sex prostitute Fury, was arrested on North Main Street yesterday afternoon for driving after his license had been revoked.

A police officer conducting a routine license plate check of Mr. Fury's 1992 Nissan Sentra found that his driver's license had been revoked "for being a habitual traffic offender," said Lt. Jim Bob .

This is Fury's second arrest in a week. Last Tuesday he was arrested at his home during a sting operation in which a male police officer posed as a customer seeking sex.

Police released Fury last night on personal recognizance. Police still are investigating the possibility that Fury is linked to a prostitution ring.

[/QUOTEURL]
:worm: :scared:

alex

Someone pulled that prank on this guy here at work and sent an email out to everyone with that link and his name and boy did shit hit the fan :cuss:

Strange....same thing happened to me a few months ago!
At that moment PsychoMark was also around....seems these things are a cover-up for his own actions! :eek:

greenfreak

Fury wishes he had a license that could be revoked! The man doesn't even drive! :laugh:

(I found the sheep story to be more his style anyway, what with all the humping he does around here and all) :D

PsychoMark

^ bored.
oh shit, not fury again...       hey there...
:moo:                                       :grin:

(it's a sheep dressed as a cow :D)