I just noticed ...

kuulani

because I didn't select a title, one has been chosen for me ...
"experienced member".

Hmm ... this simple phrase has so many connotations :spin:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
kuulani said:
because I didn't select a title, one has been chosen for me ...
"experienced member".

Hmm ... this simple phrase has so many connotations :spin:

*knows what you are experienced at*

:D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
man, I just know your imagination is running wild right about now, huh Neo? :D

well ... I too shall plead the 5th ... but ku'u is right ... I probably did show her how ;)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
*smacks s4 upside the head*Wake up!

Common girls! We...want...information! :)

kuulani

well, if it include alcohol,I've probably already done it; if it includes pakalolo, I've probably tried it; anything more than that, and I'm too chicken ... see, your imaginations' are running wild for nothing ;)

unclehobart

this is my special title
We want pics so we can expand the realm of our imagination. The human male is limited to 32 meg of RAM. Imagination is a memory pig and causes all too many crashes. If we know what you look like naked, we can apply that to ROM memory... thereby freeing up more RAM so we can imgaine more of what you would be doing rather than just what you look like.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
unclehobart said:
We want pics so we can expand the realm of our imagination. The human male is limited to 32 meg of RAM. Imagination is a memory pig and causes all too many crashes. If we know what you look like naked, we can apply that to ROM memory... thereby freeing up more RAM so we can imgaine more of what you would be doing rather than just what you look like.
Oh just defrag and get the hell over it. :D