I just had the worst dream of my life

Outlaw69

Banned
just woke up from a nap a few minutes ago and this dream still disturbs me even though it doesn't make sense.

I dreamt that my 6 year old niece Maddison had died, but at the same time she was still alive...and I kept trying to understand who was inhabiting her body even though her soul was up in heaven(apparently I believed in God in this dream..maybe I do after all) and it bothered me to think that this wasn't Maddison but some stranger, albeit a cute little stranger wearing her body. I started to cry and so I took off on my dirtbike...I saw my sister down the road and I confronted her about it, and she ended up crying and crying and she got mad at me and so I started bawling my eyes out(i am not a crier in reallife..but this dream made me). The dream ended up getting weird and stuff and I woke up.

I woke up with a sigh of relief let me tell ya. NO MORE NAPS FOR ME!

I guess its one of those dreams that you had to experience for yourself to see the true horror of it, doesn't sound so bad when you describe it..but it was ****ign bad.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I had a dream kind of like that once. I had this dream that this chick I worked with was possesed by the devil and was sending out an e-mail to everyone that would possess them too. So I went upstairs to the room that wsamine when I wsa really young and my moms computer was in there and she had read the e-mail and was all possessed! Then when I tried to stop the e-mail from being sent out, I started to be possessed.

:scared: :scared: :scared: Not a good dream! :scared: :scared: :scared:

I find that falling back asleep to dream about something else helps make the disturbing dream go away.

It did when I dreamt my boyfriend left me for another women...That was scary too!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'd have something witty to say here, except I don't.

That's a really freaky dream, Jim :eek2:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Jim, we gotta talk about this nap dependency of yours...

Still, jebus, scary shite; I hate dreams like that...

S

s4

now that you mention it, i am getting sleeepy. a nap is a darn good idea :beerchug: