I hope these Aholes get the death penalty

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
If they put them in general population, it'll prolly amount to a death penalty.

unclehobart

this is my special title
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
- Frank Zappa

jopes

Your Nightmare
You know the USA's laws are too forgiving. Kill someone and in 10 years your free.

I say eye for a eye tooth for a tooth.

Put the cock suckers in a room full of anthrax and remove them from the planet.

Someone rapes a person. Remove thier sexual organs.

Someone kills, they are killed.

Simply put the US is to freakin easy on crimnals these days.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
If we did all that good stuff, we'd have to change our name to Ameristan or Union of American States Republic...the constitution is there to protect criminals from emotional outbursts at times of crises. It sucks, but it beats being "them"

S

s4

One other thing to consider is that our justice system does make mistakes. There have been people convicted that were not guilty. There have been people on death row that were later found innocent. The opposite has also happened. Guilty people have been found not guilty. Somehow the letters oj come to mind.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Shhhhh....

He's still looking for the real killers.

No luck finding them at the golf courses yet.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Huge
Shhhhh....

He's still looking for the real killers.

No luck finding them at the golf courses yet.
This week, he has moved his saerch to the inside of a Southern FL courtroom(I think it's florida?):lol:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I hope they fire up ol' sparky again just for him. I think that's a justifiable outcome for a road rage case.

*for those who don't know* Ol sparky is the affectionate name we use for our electric chair. It got that name when it inadvertantly started a guys head on fire while electrocuting him. The anti -death penalty crowd went berzerk.