I got one of these

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Cordless MouseMan® Optical

Cordless AND optical in a comfortable design. No cord to clutter your desk and no mouse ball to clean. Includes a convenient thumb button, scroll wheel for quick scrolling and WebWheel™ software for fast, easy Internet access. Plus, Smart Power Management optimizes battery life. 5 year limited warranty.

This is the RF version so no more line of site worries...:D

Attachments

• productov91.gif
    productov91.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 44

fury

Administrator
Staff member
How is it, samb0nium?

I'm gonna be needing a new mouse here in a couple months cause every time I smash my current Wheelmouse Optical against the mouse pad to get the optical sensor to quit going nuts, it probably takes a few months off its life span :retard:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
using it thru a kvm and loving it so far. Havent tried gamming yet but its pretty responsive.:cool:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I played a little red faction with it and its great, i figured id get wiped but i kept right up with them...:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty impressive, especially for a wireless. How long do you think the batteries will last?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Kruz said:
I think Q has been using that mouse minus the thumbwheel.
I have a thumbwheel. I would never consider purchacing a mouse that didn't turbo scroll. Life's too short to be wasting it on some peoples mindless drivel. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
My batteries last alot longer than a month. I get those new kinda duracells, M3's.

Inkara1

My Cordless MouseMan Optical goes through a pair of batteries in 3-4 weeks or so, sometimes up to 5. Only thing with it is that it's a little heavier than most mice, which can be a pain when I'm working on a picture and need to move just one pixel.