I got full time hours now!

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
It's a huge promotion for me at this time, I'd no longer be just a part time cashier at the Walgreens in Franklin Park (about a mile away), I've been offered to be the SIMC Coordinator at the Walgreens a block away from my house! It'd be a 40 hour a week job with a significant raise, and it's also a great step towards becoming a manager or beyond if I chose to go that route. It also doesn't interfere that much with my class schedule since all of my classes are online, I'll just have to do them at different times. I'm so excited about it, I've been trying for either full time somewhere or more hours at the store a block away, now I've got it all there! :):D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
It is basically perfect, and I don't have to change all that much except my sleeping habits and online time (yes, it will probably suffer quite a bit, but I'll still be online several times a week, I have to anyways because of my online classes). I still have two weeks paid vacation to take sometime this year (can't bank them :( ), I'll ask if I can use it the next two weeks to kind of get myself in order, get myself more organized, etc. I'll of course still be able to keep my 125 stock options, and I'll be eligible to enroll in profit sharing as soon as next May, and who knows after that.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
w00t SL i know you been wanting this for a while. CONGRATS man.