I got a bunch of new stuff!

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Last night my friend Billy left his cell phone, sweatshirt, wife beater and necklace here. I went to the bar where I almost lost my shoes, but KC reminded me to grab them. I tried on my friend Jimmy's watch and he forgot to get it back and I forgot I had it. Then at his house we went swimming and I was frezzing my butt off so he gave me his sweatshirt and let me wear it home. Then KC left her candy bar here and this really cute necklace. I made out pretty good huh? Te he...:whip:

So anyway...why is that people always loose things when they are drinking? I have to wear shoes with ties otherwise I leave them at the bar and stuff. That sucks when that happens...:smash:

And BTW, I do plan on giving all this stuff back...

alex

DarkPrincess said:
Last night my friend Billy left his cell phone, sweatshirt, wife beater and necklace here.

Wife beater :confused: Does he carry around a buddy that beats his wife for him?

Kruz

Staff member
I think that it came from the tv show "COPS" ! every time they drag some poor white trash out of a trailer park for beating his wife, he is wearing one of those:D

alex

Kruz said:
I think that it came from the tv show "COPS" ! every time they drag some poor white trash out of a trailer park for beating his wife, he is wearing one of those:D

hmmm, could be :laugh: