How Many MP3's Have You Downloaded Through AudioGalaxy™

This is how much I've downloaded since I first installed this utility about 4 monthys ago!

I think it's a lot but I'm sure many of you have downloaded at least 5 times as much as I have.

Let's see who's downloaded the most! :)

ags.jpg

S

s4

I don't keep mp3 files. I download 'em and play 'em a few times and then delete 'em. I'm sure I've downloaded quite a few, but don't have many right now.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
0 on Audiogalaxy. I've been using morpheus. But zillions & zillions, especially Metalligreed, from Napster, which, btw is back up now:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eh: :lurk: :lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
0 on AudioGalaxy.

1.1gb worth from Napster/Morpheus/Websites/Friends

Most of them were probably from Napster, but songs downloaded via Morpheus are gaining rapidly.

Kruz

Staff member
My F:\ drive is just for MP3's.. these were downloaded from Napster and Morpheus..

Attachments

• srfj1.jpg
    srfj1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 54

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
:eek: :eek: :eek: Man i have got to get something faster to download this stuff.....

PsychoMark

^ bored.
I think I've downloaded about 8 to 10 GB total, but I don't have any exact stats: disk has been formatted about 40 times in the years I've downloaded them and most of the time they will end up on an audio cd and the mp3 file erased :) (Napster first, Morpheus now)

About 4 GB from AudioGalaxy and 12 GB from Morpheus and Napster...

Most of this is now deleted, I "only" have 4 GB of mp3's now.

Inkara1

Two songs on AudioGalaxy, I think. I'd download a lot more if I had better than dial-up in my dorm room... like I would if I went to any other school. :mad:

One thing I miss about Napster is that I could listen to the portion of the song I'd downloaded while it continued to download, so if it wasn't the one I was looking for, I wouldn't have to download all 4 or 5 megs to find that out like I have to with AudioGalaxy.

Tancogeistla

If you are anti handicapping then haul ass.

I'm very much in favor of handicapping, and very much into educating
people on the fundamentals and intracies of the game. My business
happens to be that I make my living at it. I have a web page where I offer methodologies for analyzing the Trackmaster.