Votes: 3 20.0%
  • The name 'brainsoft' doesn't even ring a bell

• Moderators edited poll to stirr up shit

• Total voters

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Most of you know me, some of you newer folk may not though. I, along with Sin2, founded XiBase, over a year ago. I didn't pay for it, but I helped build and guide it where I could.

Until a few months ago I was still an Administrator and Moderator, but resigned to pursue my schooling. I visit when I can, and have posted a few XP tips (check it out, I posted 5 today, to make up for lost time, and hold y'all over)

Any questions class?
Anyone NOT heard of me?

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Oh yea, and my names David, or as my friends call me "Boone" (Boone being my last name and all, it's quite understandable).

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Ok Bone, who are you and what did you do to deserve it?:lol:

btw, nice tips-thanks. now if I can on;ly get that sumbitch to load:mad:

K

krusty

shaddup you whiney putz, fury and Neo built this site, your xibase was a dead loss.

the truth bites.

note to newbies: please excuse me for not tolerating self indulgent fools.

S

s4

I'm getting tired of one individual taking credit for the whole site. It's true Sam is the big cheese and pays the bills and the site would never exist without him. We should all be thankful that Sam took over Xi, because it was going to be removed from the web. Fury spends a great deal of time doing anything he can for the site whether it be upgrading or whatever. Kr gives good advice on how to keep things running smoothly. However, there are a lot of other people behind the success of Xi. If it were just one or two people doing it all, this site would be empty. This is a team effort here guys. Let's not forget that it's people that keep the site going too. How can one guy take complete credit for the whole site when so many have put so much work in it? I am not referring to you Brain.

Brain is correct in that he was one of the founders of the site in the beginning. There is nothing wrong with him saying that. He is absoulutely right. I just want to remind people to keep their egos in check. I will say it again: This is a team effort guys and gals.

I've been saving your XP tips, Brain and look forward to seeing you around Xi!

I hope that I didn't piss anyone off but that is how I see it.

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
XiBase has gone through many phases, and I helped Sin2 start the first one. I've not done much of anything in a fair while, but that's why I resigned! Don't tell me I did nothing for the site, because I did a lot Krusty. I don't try to take credit for everything, and anyone who would is a stone cold moron. I just stated a fact, I helped start this site, Thank you S4 for bring to everyone's attention that that is just a fact. One more remark like that Krusty and I'll come down to NZ myself and smack you up-side your David Hasslehoff head, understood? :mad:

I'm not egotistical about it, though I am very proud. I am honoured to be able to say that I helped kick off a site that has gone on and done SO well for itself.

~brainsoft out

K

krusty

*hands on hips* Now who edited brainy's poll.... :rolleyes:

hehe... you have to weigh more than 50 kg to enter NZ brainy. :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, can we stop the bickering and poll editing please?

fury and neo didn't build this site alone. Everybody built this site. Without the members coming here, it wouldn't be what it is today. Without the admins (current and former alike), it wouldn't be what it is today.

There is no one person that makes or breaks this site, but it sure would've been a lot different if any of them weren't there in the beginning.

K

krusty

At least there's more room to stretch out now big head is gone. :D

s4 and fury are right, all members make ths site what it is today.

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
You're unbelievable Herschel. Everything you say and do makes me want to vomit, and I'm in a good mood today.

S

s4

Herschel? LOL. I'm gonna remember this one!:laugh:

Everybody refer to Kr as Herschel from now on. :evil:

sexkitten

Super Gawdess
Gotta love the men of XI and th ladies too, why don't ya'll chill and try to plot a get together, so you can smack eachother around in person! I'll fix all the boo-boos!

S

s4

That's a great idea except I'm not getting on any airplanes. It's a long swim to NZ.:snooze:

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Originally posted by s4
Herschel? LOL. I'm gonna remember this one!:laugh:

Everybody refer to Kr as Herschel from now on. :evil:

lol, my work here is done! :D bwahaha

Who ever edited my poll again, thank you, it's a bit better now I guess. :)