Administrator
Staff member
Excuse the crappy webcam pic, but I don't have a scanner. :cry2:

gohan.jpg

Concept art of a super-version of Mystic Gohan from DBZ. :headbang:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Well that just suck-didily-ucks now, doesn't it? ;)

I can't stand anime for the life of me; people walking around with eyes the size of dinner plates does it for me (although speed racer was kinda cool).

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I like anime (especially the DBZ kind) because of the way they can make the characters literally do anything, including but not limited to flying, destroying planets, tossing their opponents through rock mountains, and turning their hair a different color just by growling and flexing their muscles.

I just wish they wouldn't fall over so much when someone says something surprising, it's so... unrealistic. And they even overdo it

"*falls over backwards while bumbling* *gets up* You mean... *falls over backwards* *gets up* ...you... *falls over backwards* *gets up* ...can't... *falls over backwards* *gets up* beat... *falls over backwards* *gets up* him? Ohhh...*falls over backwards*"

But other than that, it's awesome. The only way to get anime-style action without the anime is to make a movie that costs "birrions of dorrars" to make, e.g. Matrix

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Taking pictures with a camera seems to be a difficult task. Lots of big pixelization in those.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Much better drawings than I could ever hope to achieve. I used to be a very good drawer when I was a lot younger (ie. <=12) but then it went away...

You drawing on dot matrix printer paper fury? :lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
His hair was far from easy, but nothing compared to this next one...

Gohan Super-Saiyan 3, firing an energy blast

Here's the sketch
gohan_ssj3.jpg

Here's what it turned out like after playing around with it in PSP
gohan_ssj3_color.jpg

It's my first time drawing an anime pic without a reference.

:headbang: