Happy Thanksgiving

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy turkey day...

For those of you that have already had it well.....phhhht we finally get ours.:D :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
We American have much to be thankful about. For all the heartache & calamity that befalls us, on occasion, we are healthy, rich & not under the governments complete control. We don't have to worry about things like where to get our next meal....

Be it a wonderful day:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Happy turkey-eating day!

I am thankful that I and my family are still alive, that I have friends who I can talk to when I need them, and that there are people making sacrifices every day to make this world a safer place and guarantee its inhabitants a better life :beerchug:

S

s4

My turkey isn't thawed. I'm gonna have turkey for supper. Oh well.:o

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Today my diet goes out the window. There's so much good food here today and probably for days to come.

Have a safe one everyone! :)

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Oh man. What a feast. A fine bird cooked up tinder and juicy, a homemade pumpkin pie, some pumkin strudle, green bean cassarole, sweet yams and peaches, fruit and veggies, oh and grandmas secret reciepe gravy for the potatoes. I ate way to much food. My belly hurts still this morning. My wife's cookin' is something else this fine day. She puts in a real big effort for me because this is my favorite holiday of the year. I hate Christmas, so this kinda a early Christmas present. WHAT A FEAST! Then after dinner, Grandma broke out the pumkin strudle she made...oh man...that stuff is simply delicious. Man do I love her for this. :D

Two platefuls, two desserts then a crap load of snaking through the day on top of it...man....I must have put on at least 10 pounds yesterday alone.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Well, the triptophan finally wore off, and I woke up.

Happy Turkey day from Dallas, everyone! Emotion seconded from my bro-in-law, whom we're visiting.

BigDadday

Everday People
Well it was a blur but it's over and now it's rehabilitation time as well so how about a belated one from me? Happy Thanksgiving All!