Fishing

S

s4

Anyone here do any fishing? In my opinion, the fishin' hasn't been worth a damm this year. I've always been pretty good at it and have had some decent fish in the past. Lately, I've been lucky to snag a bluegill or two. :cry:

Outlaw69

Banned
you are loooking at a fishing nut. I live for fishing and camping. I haven't had a chance yet this summer, hopefully in September when my brother and brother-in-law get their shit together.

S

s4

The area where I live is not the best for good fishing spots. Sure, there are some farm ponds around that have good fishing but most people can't get into them. The creeks around are full of pollution. Some claim there is nothing wrong with the fish in them, but I have doubts.

There is a nice lake close by but they drain the water out to keep it from flooding a road close by. They ruin the fishing when it gets drained.

PitViper

Now that you mention it, im actually going up north (Alberta) to fish/camp for a week. This particular lake is great for catching Walleye and has an abundance of large Pike.