First Date Stories

squeeks

Hellspwan
:wave: I need some first date ideas perferably from peoples in orlando...

even if you dont live in orlando(dont even know if anyone here does) any first date sucess stories gladly welcomed :beerchug:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
If you can hold off a couple more weeks, I highly recommend Halloween Horror night at Universal. :scared:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Squeeks,
Doesnt matter where your at orlando or indiana its all the same...
treat her to a movie and dinner, or putt putt . Just remember"Always act like a gentleman and give her the respect she deserves" everything else will fall into place.

S

s4

My first date was a complete joke. A pal fixed me up with this girl. Turns out she was all hung up on him and he wanted to put her off on someone else. I spent the evening listening to her talk about my buddy then she asked me to take her over to his place which I did. He was mad and wouldn't speak to me. I took her home that evening. We shook hands. I left. It was a drag, and I asked myself wtf I was doing there.

A movie tip: don't sit in the front row next to the speaker. You wont be able to hear a thing the girl says. The movie will drown out all sounds around you. I am half deaf anyway. :scared:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
Squeeks,
Doesnt matter where your at orlando or indiana its all the same...
treat her to a movie and dinner, or putt putt . Just remember"Always act like a gentleman and give her the respect she deserves" everything else will fall into place.

I think he just wants the date to succeed Neo, not marry her. :D :D :D

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Find out what kind of things she likes. But don't pressure her to make the desicion. If you know what kind of music she likes, try to find a local band like that and then, if the band sucks, it's not your fault cause you didn't know either.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
oh... posty i always treated my dates that way, as my wife would say"the perfect gentleman" Its always best to treat a woman this way.
Guess im just "OLD" fashioned :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
Guess im just "OLD" fashioned :D

Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever heard? Hell, make her treat you & give a %()_)*& (damned censors) to boot :ladiesman . If it was a good &%*&^$(&, then call her back. :sex:

Gonzo

Staff member
Ok, in all honesty, if you want it to go good-take her anywhere & do anything-just be polite & listen when she speaks (act like you really give a rats ass)-wimins like that. Occasionally, they actually have something interesting to say. Treat her with respect. of course, that'll take the fun out of the evening & you won't get any-que ser sera.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I think br0ck has nailed it! :D...hey br0ck, what are ya doin' Fri night? ...oh, yeah, playing with your packages :(

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
HEY!!! you can't stick a pic in on an edit

so here :D

Attachments

• whiteleft20g.gif
    whiteleft20g.gif
    3 KB · Views: 60

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
If you take her to movie make sure it's a girly movie. That way you're chances of gettin' some is better.

squeeks

Hellspwan
You know guys i only heard ONE story i really want to know what you guys have done and what has worked and what ever.

Neo your advice is very helpful i dont think there is anything wrong with being "old fasioned"

Q, you can add pics using vb code when you edit, oh and Q shes not really into horror things i have been several times i dont think it would be something she would like.

oh and Neo there are alot more things to do here then most other places ie. City walk at universal, Downtown Disney and Disney Boardwalk and numersous other attractions, I was thinking of Put Put. Keep the ideas coming peeps

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by squeeky

City walk at universal, Downtown Disney and Disney Boardwalk and numersous other attractions

DISNEY & UNIVERSAL???? On a FIRST date? are you nuts, that'll take a small multi-national corporation to fund.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
First Date stratagies

Hey Squeeks, the approach that works fer me is pretty simple.
First ask whether it's, "Dutch". I don't mind payin',mind you, then I try somethin' radical, like bein' myself, an jus' let the chips fall where they will. Whether I think the time spent was a failure or sucess, the next day I hop in my Jeep and let the sunshine fall upon me. I jus' leave the results to someone who's truely in control, an keep a walkin'.