Finally have learned......

BigDadday

Everday People
Have had my burner for about 6 months now and altho copying a cd was ok I "FINALLY" have learned how to copy something off the net,say Xara, and now figured out how to get it onto the cd with the autorun feature so when I throw it into any puter it is just like the real thing.:):):):):)

Was driving me up a wall and it was something I was bound and determined to figure out on my own and all I can honestly say is DOH!

*Slaps forehead*:rolleyes:

BigDadday

Everday People
All I can say is I will admit something when I'm wrong and also ask alot of questions as well to find out answers. That is just one way I've learned so much as I do know already from people on the net.:)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Congrats on your new-found knowledge! :)

You know, I always ask if I don't know something .. I always seek out people who know because I enjoy learning ... I like finding "shortcuts" too .. don't slap yourself silly .. only stoopid people need to get slapped *L*

kuulani

If I don't know how to use something, I just ask my friend Miki, because she's the only person I know who'll read the instruction manual :D

trinity1

1 of 3
Well I just got a burner:16x10x40. It's good enough for me, I am in no rush.
But I had the hardest time getting software to work with it.

~EZ CDcreator 5 would lock up my computer and yes I got the latest releases and did what they instructed, more than several times.
~Nero Burning ROM wouldn't even recognize my burner (a Sony w/8mg buffer) even with the latest drivers. Tried several times.
~CDRWIN worked, but it was pretty damn complicated if you ask me!
~So I finally found one that recognized everything and had an easy user interface: NTI Pro 2000. With all the trouble I encountered, I highly recomend this software!:thup:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
NERO-the king of burning software. I'm surprised there were any problems.