Do you like to street race?

Djcake

my days online are numbered
if you do.... look here and see what could happen to you....

CAUTION ONLY LOOK IF YOU HAVE A STRONG STOMACH

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
OMG how did you get those pics? That is disgusting. Makes one really think about racing to see who has the faster car...

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
That's why the rallyes my club writes are gimmick rallyes, not races. Well, plus it's a lot more challenging mentally. fury is still trying to figure this gimmick out! :D :smash2:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
that last pic is purely disgusting. a good one to save for the kids when they begin to drive

S

s4

I remember about 4 or 5 years ago I was next to an old 1960's Chevy at a stoplight. Whoever was driving it wanted to drag race. They spun tires and ran through a series of red lights. I was sitting at the light just amazed at how stupid this retard is. Even when I was young, I never did anything like that.

I havn't even looked at the pics. I just assume they are really disgusting. I hate seeing that kind of stuff.

Why do you post such things?

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Well, I am going to lunch soon, so forget the pictures. I will just say this. I live in the CA Bay Area. Street racing is a big problem here. In most cases, the person killed is an innocent driver that is unlucky to be on the same road as the maniacal street racer running from the cops. So if the guy was a street racer. F&CK HIM. We had two accidents that I am aware in the last few months that were caused by the street racer running away at 100+MPH on city streets and creaming other vehicles. One was a pregnant lady, the other was a mini van full of kids. I think these guys, when caught, should be brought down to the auto wrecker, with their car, IMMEDIATELY, and forced to watch it's destruction.

:)

br0ck

B4TMANN said:
I havn't even looked at the pics. I just assume they are really disgusting. I hate seeing that kind of stuff.

Why do you post such things?

Just look at Patweb's avatar, that will give you a general idea! :D :smash:

BigDadday

Everday People
They should show that to the kids just before proms etc to let them know that the are not invincible as we all thought. Racing has been a gone thing for me as now it's cruise control about 5 miles over the limit and that is pushing it.BD

UltraLiberty

patweb said:
I think these guys, when caught, should be brought down to the auto wrecker, with their car, IMMEDIATELY, and forced to watch it's destruction.

:)
Preferably, from inside their car!

patweb

>>Just look at Patweb's avatar, that will give you a general idea!<<

HEY! Don't make fun of my meat. Steak is tasty.....

:beerchug:

>>Preferably, from inside their car!<<

Actually, they should just go to jail for a while. Watching thier beloved machine destroyed would be a poetic punishment.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
People like that should, at the LEAST, have their license revoked permanently, if they even survive it. And be shown some videos about what happens to people who street race. And, if there's time, show em some videos on what happens to murderers when they're thrown in prison. That oughtta do it.

Gonzo

Staff member
Damn you folks are harsh. How many of you, especially those over 30, didn't pull an ocassional race as a kid. Add to that, tens, if not hundreds, of thousands, before & since, that have done this & survived with no more than bruised pride. There are bound to be accidents. Those that lose in the accident will never darken your roads again. What ever happened to bing a young & reckless? Stupidity runs rampant in the 14-24 range. Once in a while, it gets overblown, that's no reason to enact the death penalty on those who don't end up there by their lonesome.

patweb

>>Damn you folks are harsh. How many of you, especially those over 30, didn't pull an ocassional race as a kid. Add to that, tens, if not hundreds, of thousands, before & since, that have done this & survived with no more than bruised pride. There are bound to be accidents. Those that lose in the accident will never darken your roads again. What ever happened to bing a young & reckless? Stupidity runs rampant in the 14-24 range. Once in a while, it gets overblown, that's no reason to enact the death penalty on those who don't end up there by their lonesome.<<

There is a LOT more people on the roads today 24/7. Smashing their cars while they watch would be acceptable (this assumes noone got hurt).

I think that there should be a place for these people to go and spin their rods, for sure. BUT, not on public roadways and crowded parking lots.

This has nothing to do with pride (a good chess match anyone?). It has to do with safety. The landscape is different now. This isn't two people in a grudge match. It is about making the biggest 'scene' and getting the most attention.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm harsh because people like that put innocent people at risk. When did the transition occur when putting innocent people at risk and possibly killing them become fun or exhilirating?

No, as a kid, I didn't pull an occasional street race, mainly because I don't even know what gear I'm supposed to put the car in, let alone am I able to race the damn thing. :retard:

Gonzo

Staff member
You're young enough Fury, go try, it's kinda fun to be wreckless & wild