Deep thoughts from the peanut gallery

Tancogeistla

Va'inga Tuigamala ("Inga the Winger"), former All-Black now playing rugby in the UK once said "making the child grow means exploring your own growth to lead by example".

Missy

Leather and Heels
I passionately dislike pulling up to a stop light, only to have someone sitting there with a sign asking for money for food. We (my husband and I) have kids of our to feed. With economics as tight as they are right now, I do understand about needing a little help now then. However, I believe you need to start by helping yourself. Whats wrong with taking a second job? Or if you don't have a job, is it so beneath you, that you are too proud to take a fast food job or clerk position at a conveneince store to help yourself and your family?

Thats just me though... I deffinately think you need to help yourself before others are going to want to help you.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Professur said:
If a lot of little white clouds get together they become a big black stormcloud. What happens when little while lies get together?

.............another marriage ends, tradgically.:(
But don't kick yerself too 'ard, bro.:)

Inkara1

One or two years ago, there was thsi guy around Paso Robles who was always panhandling and stuff. Thing is, construction was really booming in the area at that time and they'd hire anyone who wanted to help. Construction's about as feast-or-famine as an occupation can get, but at that time it was definitely "feast" and although not easy work, it pays good money. Then he can afford his own damn food... and maybe a shower and a trip to the laundromat. :sick: