Cool Video of the day

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I got the CD in on the 18th, I am really liking it. A few weak songs, but over all some songs are very Kill'em All and others remind me of ...and justice for all. Over all I am happy with it compared to the last 2. Not that those are not good, its just the sound quality of St Anger I cant take for too long, and Death Magnetic has too much compression, makes my speakers sound like the tweeters are buzzing or a radio station that the static wont quite go away.

Yeah I bought the album on iTunes. It's a pretty decent album probably the best They've had in a very long time

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
OMFG :D every year at work, during the summer we have interns that invade for about three months and then they leave. A few months later what we call first year analyst get hired. They may be smart with their financial models but they don't know a text box from an outhouse. How can you do that job without knowing Microsoft office, especially excel? Every year they seem to get dumber and dumber.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Fuckity Fuckity Fuckity Fuck fuck fuck

I mised this concert bc I was moving :mad: I've heard dozens of concerts at my aunts house because we were only about 50 yards away from Central Park. The problem is, when the city is doing these concerts, they don't announce the Band. So I was sitting in the empty apartment with my cat freaking out not knowing Metallica was just half a mile away.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
And I had my windows open. Still couldn't hear it. :(

The one concert in the last 15 years I would gladly attend. Sometimes I hate fate