Check this out for Numerology!

D

Dark Angel

:confused:

On the day of the attack, the first flight was the following:
Q33 NY.......interestingly enough when the font is changed to WingDings......the symbols say it all......

Date of the attack: 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
New York City - 11 Letters.
The Pentagon - 11 Letters.
Afghanistan - 11 Letters.
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted for orchestrating the attack on
the WTC in 1993).
Flight 11 -> 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
Flight 77 -> 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
....................................................................................................

Who said NUMEROLOGY has nothing to do with REALITY ?????

The Pentagon was also founded on the 11th of September.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! :eek2:

BTW, for those who are in Linux or are too lazy to go to word/wordpad and type anything (:D), here is the output of Q33NY in the Wingdings font

Attachments

• q33ny.gif
    q33ny.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 105
K

krusty

oooh I dropped 2 matches...OMG look... the number 11 :eek:

some of that stuff is pushing the realms of reality.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Somebody really has waaaaay too much time on their hands to come up with this stuff. Interesting though.

But how does the Star of David relate? It is a Jewish symbol not a Muslim symbol.

Mikelh

I wouldn't base much trust on coincidence.

An explanation is quite simple. Evil loves the darkness and evil hates Americans who live in freedom and prosperity.

The motive of the attack is evil people carrying out the mission of their evil hearts.

Now, since our government is ordained to defend us, it shall do so. And mightily, at that!

Michael

P.S. When and if you become a believer in numerology, you become a slave to fear.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I always thought the superstition of numerology went ALL the way to the end-a single digit-which in turn is 2 & what the hell does 2 have to do with anything on September 11, 2001(09/11/01)

D

Dark Angel

Just to clear things up for those of you who think I have waaayyy too much time on my hands, someone sent me this via email and I merely just posted it up thinking it was interesting.........and for those who haven't noticed, I haven't been in here for a while and No! I haven't been away concocting this thread.......:rolleyes:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Dark Angel
Just to clear things up for those of you who think I have waaayyy too much time on my hands, someone sent me this via email and I merely just posted it up thinking it was interesting.........and for those who haven't noticed, I haven't been in here for a while and No! I haven't been away concocting this thread.......:rolleyes:

Your denial is an act. Admit it-you've spent 10 days in your chambers figuring it out to the final straw. Quit lying you numerology witch-*burn her, burn her-she's a witch*:lol:

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Gonzo

Your denial is an act. Admit it-you've spent 10 days in your chambers figuring it out to the final straw. Quit lying you numerology witch-*burn her, burn her-she's a witch*:lol:

I'd be careful if I were you......you may well find yourself in small pieces simmering away in my next potion..........

flies away on her broom........