Britney Spears exposed!

D

Dark Angel

:wave:Flavio.....could you do that with George Clooney.....Purdy Pleze:wave:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I think that some people have way too much tim eon thier hands if they are making stuff like that. Oh well. I smiled. :D

S

s4

You aren't gonna like what I'm going to say. Britney Spears is a typical teenager of average looks and very little talent. I actually think looking at her long enough could make me vomit. :yawn:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by s4
You aren't gonna like what I'm going to say. Britney Spears is a typical teenager of average looks and very little talent. I actually think looking at her long enough could make me vomit. :yawn:

I think what you have to say is accurate. I would like to have her abs though.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
ROFL!

refreshrealgrin.gif

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I agree with you s4. She has no talent at all.. but I do think she has a body I wouldn't mind having.

wdeep

Damn that's a weird pic. So who the **** is Brittany Spears? Sorry, I don't have a TV and haven't watched one for years. Come to think of it, don't bother answering the question. I don't care. :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by wdeep
So who the **** is Brittany Spears? Come to think of it, don't bother answering the question. I don't care. :D

I'll tell you anyway-pop music starlet that appeals to pre-teen girls & males who need to get laid by a real woman.
Attractive-yes, goddess-hell no-a baby with boobs(fake?):smash:

BigDadday

Everday People
Well I waited long enough before sneaking into this thread and liked the last one the bedt also.

Hey who wouldn't want her body? If not please post a pic fast ok:D

b.gif
:wave: