Back in town

fruean_angel

:worm:

So.........looks like a lot has happened since I was here last, interesting but not surprising, good to see that the same support are still lurking, so where's all the 'old hands' like Suz, Huge and our oh so faithful friend who always gets banned....guess who?

Anyway, I'll be sticking around for a while so drop by and say 'Hello"!

Trust me....I'm no stranger to this site and the people that hang in it

:wave:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Haven't seen Suz in a long time .. I miss her... :(
Huge actually pops in quiet a bit ..
anyone who always gets banned doesn't really deserve to be mentioned :D

So why the secrecy? Why not just tell us who you are? I mean, otherwise, who are we saying 'hello' to? I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I don't normally 'trust' people I don't know .. or don't feel the need to let me know who they are, so you'll forgive me if I don't take to you right away ..

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:laugh: I think this is like the 3rd or 4th time you've registered. Why not hang around for longer than a couple days this time? :beerbang:

fruean_angel

Woohoo to Fury, and I've decided that your prize will be a good old 'Kiwi Burger' made with a sheep pattie of course........nice to be back, thanks guys!

:jumpblob:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
me either .. I mean, at least I don't remember if I met you the first time around .. good to meet you :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Welcome back again!
I hope "our oh so faithful friend who always gets banned..." don't notice you here. This place is nicely calm these days...