Baby Alert!!!

alex

Just calm down prof and stay out of striking distance and if her head starts spinnin, run for the hills :eek: j/k hope she has a wonderful birth :beerchug:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Yep, just stay outta striking distance. hehe I hope everything goes well and don't forget to post some pictures of the newborn! BTW, do we get to help name the little one? :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*twirls on head* HE's coming!!! (it's a boy, it's a boy...I just know it's a boy)

BigDadday

Everday People
Looks like it will be a Merry Christmas for you and yours :). Now here's wishing all goes well for mom and the lil Prof will be as heathy as a bear. BD

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I hope everything goes great for momma and baby...
Prof walk in with a catchers mit and chest pad and tell her your ready:D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
Well, I hope everything goes great for momma and baby...
Prof walk in with a catchers mit and chest pad and tell her your ready:D

Oh yeah..that should score some points for him. hehehe

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Kinda funny how one goes from being a Professur to being a sniveling idiot when his wife is in labor----good luck, hope all works out well.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
as posted by professur at JJR512:
Christopher Patrick Williams was born at 16:33 15/12/01, weighing 8lb1oz at a hieght of 20.5 in.

Photos will be forthcoming as soon as I get home.

Mother doing fine. Chris is in an incubator and receiving treatment for a low blood sugar condition. I'm told it's common and nothing to worry about. The IV and O2 was pulled yesterday, which is good.

The nurses at the Charles Lemoyne Hospital Rule!!

I've only had to intimidate one person other than the quack. And I haven't had to make any dierct threats at all. I think they've heard about me.
He has asked for someone to post this here and at OCN since he was in a hurry. Can some OCN member update the news there please?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
w00t, Keep the wifey in good spirits now...

Congrats to the both of you.

br0ck

Welcome to the newest Xibaser! Congrats to the whole family.

I posted the news over at OCN.

Professur

Mushroom at large
As promised. We're just home. We 'hid out' at the folks place fer a couple of days to let the missus recover from the hospital.

Attachments

• chris first ever photo.2.jpg
    chris first ever photo.2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 68