Anyone see Neo lately?

Professur

Mushroom at large
Sorry gents .. the boss landed me with a mandatory extra week of vacation that had to be taken pronto. Seems I've a bit more seniority than he thought. 5 weeks paid vacation .. and my desk loaded. Joy.

Professur

Mushroom at large
He's forcing me to take another week next month ... and Christmas he's throwing me out the 19th and not letting me back until the 5th.

iwajabitw

At 4:30 ill have 4 day weekend. Best part is I will be in a rural area with planned no phone signal until Sunday night. :wink:

iwajabitw

Got back home last night. Sons JROTC one 1st place for there class. Took today off today to recover and get things packed back up for next competition in 2 wks.

iwajabitw

Well, yesterday was mostly cleaning up the tents and equipment. Washing all the gear and repacking it for the weekend of Nov. 7. I work this weekend so I would not have the time to air the tent out during the day. We have nationals in Molena, GA next, last one for this year, but its the first year I've been able to attend all of them. My daughter team one it 2yrs ago, then last year she finishes 2nd in the female class, but we didn't get to go.

Last edited: