Anyone got any tatoos?

tko97

Cocaine Superhero
I'm thinking of getting my chest done up next spring and then going from there. I want a nice marijuana leaf and the words Evolution Revolution Love on my chest and stomach. The only problem is that the words are too long.

tko97

Cocaine Superhero
Cool, but that's weird. I actually did a search for the word tatoo before posting and I didn't find anything.

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Anyone got tatoos ? :D
Last time someone asked that was at a Barstow Sheiffs station :D No, I replied just us Chickens :D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by tko97
I'm thinking of getting my chest done up next spring and then going from there. I want a nice marijuana leaf and the words Evolution Revolution Love on my chest and stomach. The only problem is that the words are too long.

Or your chest is too small. :laugh:

tko97

Cocaine Superhero
Yeah, maybe I need to bulk up, I'm pretty damn skinny. Tattoo eh? How stupid could I be.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by tko97
Tattoo eh?

The second I saw "eh" I *knew* you were Canuckian!!

I am in Alberta, btw... :D

Many people spell it with 2 t's, doll..... I always spell 'friend' wrong... I figure everytime I spell it I have a 50-50 chance of getting it right.. friend/freind....... ack!!!

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Tattoos are great and so damn addictive...I'd have money to spend if it weren't for me and tattoos...I'm happy :)

I have two... one is a shark on my right shoulder blade and then I have a frog with scuba gear on my right upper thigh.