jopes

Your Nightmare
done dried up in here again.

I need to spark life in to this forum.

Would some naked beer women working on a Truck livin up this place?

jopes

Your Nightmare
it is a nice amp moron.

I do not want something so f'n loud I cannot hear myself think, not to mention Loose more hearing, can't hear the wife already.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I don't see what showers have to do with automobiles...oh wait, nevermind, I just remember jopes bathes his children in the driveway. :D

jopes

Your Nightmare
the kids and the wife are 2 different things!

Basically put, SK happens to like certain things in the shower! :D

jopes

Your Nightmare
:mad: NO

Kids = 1 thing
SK = 1 thing

1+1=2 different things.

get it right, or I will tell the angel to come visit you more in your room! :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by jopes
get it right, or I will tell the angel to come visit you more in your room! :D
s'ok...I'm armed :D

kinda testy today, arencha? got an email demon up your butt or sumpthin'?:evillaff:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by jopes
no, but you keep twistin me words, and I will teach you how to format your HD's again! :spin:
My HDD's are still squeeky clean from the last time. I don't think they're ready yet. :D

Professur

Mushroom at large
Jeez, jopes. My car's actually going for once. Cut me some slack, willya? I'm sure it'll break down again and give me something to post about. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea. Go outside, open your hood, and place the entire top drawer of your toolbox on the engine. Now close the hood, start the engine and go for a drive. Then let us know what happened. Don't forget to have SK take pics.;)

Professur

Mushroom at large
Don't be such a pussy. If they're good tools, they'll have a lifetime warrenty. Imagine the fun you could have taking a wench back to sears that's been bent in two.

Deanril

Tools!!!!!!!!!!! God damm!! I hate that word....... I have spent a TON of money on tools,I have atleast $35k in tools ,and thats modest for a serious auto tech most have $50k+ ,atleast the professional techs.

I seriously would have picked a different profession if I had to do it all over again.

#1 you have to spend $1000's on tools just to start working

#2 you need to spend $1000's on school if you want to make any money

#3 you must take tons of test to make any money and spend a few hundred on those ,and they are hard :eek:

#4 you have to get greasey and grimey everyday of the week ,down right dirty :mad:

#5 you have to enjoy pain because you constantly cut and bruise and torture your hands and body

#6 its a bit TOO chalenging a carreer at times ,you have to figure out the problem ,and by god sometimes that is extreemly difficult ,especially when you work on every car that is made.

I suppose there is atleast another 50 but tired...... it seemed like fun at first but now...............:retard: