You guys ever watch Sponge Bob Square Pants???

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Its a friggin' riot! I consider myself a "Cartoon connoisseur" of sorts. (Did I spell that right?!?)

Anyways, there hasn't been anything new in the last couple of years that I thought really showed any talent, but Sponge Bob is great, IMHO!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Never seen it, but I'll check it out if it ever comes on here

I like King of the Hill and the Simpsons, myself...

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Catchy theme song too!

OOOOOH! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he...
Sponge Bob Square Pants!

etc.

I like Rocket Power too.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I LOVE Sponge Bob!!!

The theme song is good, but I like the little ditty they play when... oh, say SB is walking somewhere... you know the tune..???

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Sponge bob ROCKS

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! Absorbent and yellow and porous is he SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! If nautical nonsense be something you wish SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! Ready? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!

Attachments

• spongebob.wav
    77.3 KB · Views: 16

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Spirit, I just now noticed your sig. Nice :lol:

Now that I heard that familiar wav file, I think I have actually seen it once or twice... Don't remember it that well though

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Sponge Bob Square Pants!

He's a sponge...named Bob... with... square pants :o

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
I'm ready!
I'm ready!
I'm ready!
I'm ready!
I'm ready!

Haa, Haa!!!! He does ROCK! I'm back now.... my phone line must have a little, itty, bitty, teeny, tiny break in it somewhere that I can't find. Had to replace it to get back on line. Interesting little bit of trouble shooting for the night.... :(

Oh well, better now.

Rocket power is decent and has good artist, but it lacks that old style "zing" that the Sponge seems to have.

Hey Spirit, I know what your talking about, but not sure of the tune either!

NEO - thanks for the sound byte!

Fuser Man - if you get a chance to see it, you will roll! It is very funny.

Anyone for some jellyfishing? ;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Just to throw a monkey wrench in this happy go-lucky Spongebob Sqarepants gathering-IT"S THE MOST RIDICULOUS CARTOON I"VE EVER SEEN. If you want good entertainment, contact you local Fox affiliate & demand they bring back Beast Wars, ok Beast Machines was cool too. and just wait-Cartoon Network, this fall, will have an updated Justice League toon starting.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Oh man! Beast Wars was the best cartoon ever!

Does anybody remember the name of the one that was kind of a rip off on Tron but had the Beast Wars style computer graphics?

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Nope, they always talked about "Mainframe" as if it were the world and they were like police of some kind.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I can't help in your quest offhand Winey, but Johnny Quest had an updated show that used the Beast Machines type animation & it was interesting, but still JQ in the end.

*while Race Bannon goes to save Dr Quest from harm, Bandit the idiot dog almost gets run over by a monster driven machine & Haji & JQ run to his recue & get trapped in the bog* week in & week out.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Wine4all
The show your refering to is REBOOT, it was also done by the same company as beast wars, MAINFRAME out of vancouver.

Attachments

• dot.gif
    dot.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 65

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
How bout these 2 guy. look familiar?

Attachments

• together.gif
    together.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 64