XiBase Contests

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Originally posted by Spirit
and yes... you may have a date.. but you have to bring the processor with you and install it on my computer :)

How were you gonna manage this one, loverboy? :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
Testosterone will provide the way. :D Rebar reinfirced walls cannot stand up to the power of brute force testosterone. I breathe fire and spew rage scented smoke outta my ears. Daddy bob here is on the prowl and posessed by the little underwear imps that whisper promises to my mind that my body can't match.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
The official announcement will most leikely be on January 1 for the start of the new contest. Patience young grasshoppers. All will be revealed. :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
My poor, poor, pathethic little processor just told me last night that it really wants a faster one. 166 just isn't cuttin' the mustard anymore. *sigh* woe is me.

Do I get a pity win?

:D

dimme

Spirit said:

aww, poor baby, we can do it like this that I take the cpu and you don't have to think about the cpu upgrade which will force you to upgrade your case and motherboard, too. If we do it this way, you won't be so depressed. :o

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I thought about that for all of a tenth of a second... no. :D

I coudln't win anyways, I know probably as much as..... Professur's newborn baby. Maybe less as his child may be genetically coded with more comp info than me!