Who is/was in love?

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, yeah, as soon as I saw this thread I knew you had brought it up and I knew why.

I RE answer the question, I am not in love but I whole heartedly believe that I will find love and that it will be greater than any in my past.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I have loved a woman once. It was a loooong time ago. I don't have anyone at this time but I think I will never feel the same 'bout any other woman. :( It sucks 'cos I always thought the person you spend all your life togheter has to be the one you have loved most. And I think I deserve this :( <sigh> but now I'm almost sure if I'm going to be with someone forever, it will not be "the most loved"
This is strange to explain. I think I love Carol more than I have loved those girls, but in a different way. I felt very bad for the loves that didn't work at that time and I though life sucked withouth them. Now I love her very much, but I dont think like I can't live without her. That "unbearable passion" thing is past story and I don't miss it in any way...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Probably because you've replaced it with something deeper and more mature. Face it, my friend, you grew up, and so did your emotions. No longer thinking with your dick (sorry for the bluntness, but that's what it was), you're able to build something witha a lot more depth.

Not to say passion isn't necessary for a healthy relationship, but it's a damn sight less important than many other aspects.