Who is/was in love?

law2

Who?
Were you with somone that you loved more than the person you're with?

I think many of couples do. The one they love more in the past is not the person they're with.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
My wife is the person I've loved the most. Thats why she's my wife. she is the most amazing person I've ever been with. She makes me a better person.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I have loved a woman once. It was a loooong time ago. I don't have anyone at this time but I think I will never feel the same 'bout any other woman. :( It sucks 'cos I always thought the person you spend all your life togheter has to be the one you have loved most. And I think I deserve this :( <sigh> but now I'm almost sure if I'm going to be with someone forever, it will not be "the most loved"

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Fuser Man
My wife is the person I've loved the most. Thats why she's my wife. she is the most amazing person I've ever been with. She makes me a better person.

What he said.

trinity1

1 of 3
I'm in love...
guess with who?

lips.gif

lips.gif

lips.gif

lips.gif

lips.gif

lips.gif

law2

but now I'm almost sure if I'm going to be with someone forever, it will not be "the most loved"

yes. Most people are like that.

Many wish they're like that. So do I...

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*jumps up and down* OOPS! OW! *embarassed look* strapless bras don't provide much support for jumping I guess.

I'M IN LOVE With brainsoft of course! We've been together for over a year now and we'll be together forever! eeeeeeeeee!!

flurff

Nobody wants to date a bigheaded, blue haired freak with red eyes and a "FEAR ME" T-shirt.

I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to date me either.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I hated my husband! I didn't love anybody else at the time, cause I was loyal to my vows but I wasn't IN love with him.

My bf now is the ONE who I am IN love with. And I would never cheat on him. Or even think about it. Not that I would have a chance too, but oh well. Acctually I had a chance once. With this girl friend of mine, but I didn't cause I was with my man.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by law2
Who?
Were you with somone that you loved more than the person you're with?

I think many of couples do. The one they love more in the past is not the person they're with.

I love my wife more than I've loved anyone in my life, but, there have been more exciting, more, titillating & more beatiful women-but those were individual qualities-my wife has has more than enough in combination to make it better than all the others.

I've wondered what if...but why, the choice has been made & it's irrelevant now:eh:

S

s4

I have had an interest in a woman or two in the past. You've heard the song: "All my ex's live in Texas". My life is kind of like that. I never did a thing to either one of them, but I think both deep down really hate my guts even if they aren't saying it.

The sad thing is that I was never really able to express my feelings at the time. Now, they have kids and are married, so it's a mute point.

It's kind of like the things I used to do a long time ago when I helped people and made them happy doesn't really matter. They never really knew me. I suppose it doesn't matter and is best forgotten.

Professur

Mushroom at large
*jumps up and down* OOPS! OW! *embarassed look* strapless bras don't provide much support for jumping I guess.

I'M IN LOVE With brainsoft of course! We've been together for over a year now and we'll be together forever! eeeeeeeeee!!

*points and laughs*