Whats your ride?

soniclos

On the weekends or when needing to get some where fast I drive a '00 Subaru Impreza.

Daily driver is a '86 Honda Accord with most of the front and rear ends gone (but the engine and trans is why i bought it)

Other car (will be recieving the engine and trans soon) '89 Acura Integra

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
2001 VW Gol Turbo 16V . It looks like this:
index_15.jpg

but mine's black, like this:
foto_14.jpg

Except that it is 2 door.

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Much as I would like something big, bad and ugly I don't drive enough these days to make it worth my while so I have an itsy, bitsy, widdle Vauxhall Corsa Breeze 1.4i 16v.

Like this, but in metalic ardent blue - a bit like royal blue.

Attachments

• c_gls_5dr_flamered_2002.jpg
    c_gls_5dr_flamered_2002.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 42

Gato_Solo

This is my pride and joy...when it's running, anyway...

ALF00004_2.gif

This is what I drive when my 1988 Audi 90 Quattro is in need of repair...

1998_Chrysler_Sebring_Coupe.jpg

The 1998 Sebring is a V6 with DOHC. The Audi is a 2.3L I5...

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
PuterTutor said:
Mines Black, but this is just like it otherwise.

Ye gods, I can park 2 of mine in the space that takes up! :eek: You'd have trouble driving it down our highstreet...

PuterTutor

:rofl: I'm doing good to get 12. It's got a 454 4 barrel. The gas does suck, but with six kids in tow, it's the only thing we've found that is comfortable for all of us.

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Mine does 40 or so, but then with petrol at £0.75($1.22) a litre it needs to.

We have things that look like minibuses over here which are much more economical...

Gato_Solo

One word, PT...Minivan. :D

A Dodge Caravan has room for 6, has decent gas mileage, and doesn't require $80.00 tires. ;) It's not as macho, but, unless you're hauling a trailer, going off road, or have really sucky weather, do you really need that gas hog?

PuterTutor

I've got a Plymouth Grand Voyager too, but as you said, there is room for 6. 7 actually, but I have 6 kids, My wife, and I. That makes a total of 8. One more than legal means no long trips in that vehicle, although that is what I drive to work every day.

Gato_Solo

Sorry. I meant 6 comfortably. :blush: Six kids...umm...the most mischievious child gets strapped to the roof? :D How about use the noisiest as a hood ornament. :D