W00t...FINALLY

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Trinity, what ever you did, undo it. The down speed was pretty sweet but damn man, look at the upload...incredible

trinity1

1 of 3
Well Gonzo, I'm a surfer and the only thing I would upload is to a BB or some e-mail. Occasionally I upload some photos now and then-like the one below!:)
So I would consider downloading more advantageous for me.

Attachments

• catcat2.jpg
    catcat2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 33

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I'm inclined to agree. You'll want the higher upload more than the insanely higher download. Trust me :o

trinity1

1 of 3
OK. I tweaked some more and I hope to make Gonzo & Fury happy with me! (True average of 4 tests) :dance:

Attachments

• speed7.jpg
    speed7.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 23

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
MONDAY!!!!! i could have had it for the weekend but wanted to wait till mon. He is comming out to go over everything and set it up for me. W00t.....

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Well after a night of pure torment i think i got everything into place now. I went to a "site" and instantly 25 windows opened. and things started to install. igot it to finally quit but it had already installed stuff into IE and had made changes to the system.
After i figured out all that it had done and i got it out, I promptly installed a popup killer and adaware and excersied the demons out of it.

And yes it is very quick. I love it.