Tumbleweeds...

leslie

...are blowing down the dusty, deserted Main Street. The saloon door is rotting, falling off it's hinges, creaking in the wind. Lizards and snakes creep and crawl, seeking cool spots to snooze. It's high noon...the stagecoach rolls into town...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
...our hero fury holding a root beer in one hand and a bloody glove in another. The sun is beating down on the town so he makes his way into the saloon where he finds...

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
...the other glove, this one not so bloodied. He stares, fascinated by it maroon hue. Suddenly, from a darkened corner, he hears...

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
...handy bottle of wolf repellent. One never knows when that can come in handy. In the excitement, he's forgotten his appointment with...

leslie

to exciting daydreams of wanderlust. fury stares down the wolf as he pulls the trigger on the can of repellent, and lets the spray loose...but GADZOOKS! It's HORRIBLE! He looks at the can with trepidation and sees that it's not wolf repellent after all, but rather...

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
...is ready to order but the server cannot be found. ;) By now everyone's really getting thirsty for...

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
....more crazy tales from the lunatic lounge, misbehaviour in the kiddy korner, hard fought battles in real world and taking the piss out of Jerrek... a tear slides down Aunty Em's cheek as she contemplates the future without her virtual friends... :cry:

PuterTutor

But there is nothing to fear, for Sammy the Sex Bomb, Gonzo and fury will surely be there to save the day. Sammy walks over to the table, leans over and says "

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Well take them off and shake them out... You can't shock me, I've seen it all before...

*Thinks fondly of her student nurse days and chasing a loopy little old men with no pants on down the hospital corridor @ 3 am as he tried to escape...*

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Aunty's shocked at first but soon realises it's not a gorilla it's Chris Eubank, that poncy posh ex-boxer who thinks he's gods gift to humanity.

Peering intently through his monocle he lisps " I say, can you show me the way to....