Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
even the teeny tiny stones have regular sized backs which would be on the inside, thats the part I wouldn't like....I vote for a belly button one!

Hey, we didn't get our yawning smilie....I just noticed the legend :cry2:

Kruz

Staff member
Other than ears... I don't like piercings......to me its a turn off (but thats just me)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
It's NOT just you Kruz-my ear is pierced, twice, but there's something about eyebrows, noses, navels(nipples are kinda interesting) that isn't beyond Homo Erectus thought ability

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Do it if you want it. I used to want a small one but I changed my mind. I think it would look cute on you. I only have my ears 3 times, cartilidge, tounge and belly button. I f you want it done, don't give a f**k about what other people think and just do it.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
That's the thing, I'm just not sure. Waste of money if it's a turn off or looks bad, ya know?

It's interesting, though, to see peoples thoughts on the topic.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Piercings are kinder than tattoos. Piercings will heal over when you tire of them. Its the softer way to rebel.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I dunno about that. I have 3 holes in each ear and I could never keep earrings in the top holes, it just hurt too much....18 years later they still look like holes.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I find it a turn off.

Ear-fine, every where else-NO.

I've got three holes in my left ear that I haven't put earrings into in about 5 years and I could put them back in today if I wanted. What I'm saying is if you leave the ring in over a long period of time the hole may never close again.

just my 2 cents.

D

Dark Angel

:eek2:
Ummmm....as long as it's just your nose *Spirit*.....sometimes....I just don't know what ya gonna do next.....you've lost direction in within your being girl....go to Outlaw Or Pradeep for some guidance, they'll put you back in line!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
How will you ever blow your nose again without it blowing out the side????:worm: :worm: EIW...

unclehobart

this is my special title
The type of nose stud she is speaking of is a relatively super tiny hole. Its the kind that will heal over if left alone.

Professur

Mushroom at large
One question I'd ask you to ask yourself is 'Why would you want to do that?"

Lots of people lie to themselves about why they do things. They'll say they want to do it to enhance their looks. They'll say they want to express themselves. They'll say they want to rebel. But most of the time, they're doing it because they saw someone else do it

Personally, I'm against it. But then, I'm against anything that reduces your employment oppertunities.

Missy

Leather and Heels
Personally, I'm against it. But then, I'm against anything that reduces your employment oppertunities. [/B][/QUOTE]

I 'm agree with you on that. Employment is hard enough to find. As an Office Manager, I wouldn't not hire you because you have one, but it sure would cause me to want to look real close to find reasons not to.

I do like multiple ear piercings and belly button piercings...

Simgirl

I had my navel pierced...twice. Both times it got very infected and that was super painful. When I was considering another piercing I went with my tongue, on the recomendation of a doctor, he said it's the least-likely to get infected. That was almost 3 years ago, I've still got it in and haven't had a bit of trouble with it. The other nice thing is, that after the initial 5 day period passes, it is virtually maintenance free. And my b/f likes it (allot) so I don't care if anyone else finds it a turn on or not. :p

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Simgirl
I had my navel pierced...twice. Both times it got very infected and that was super painful.

Most people would have learned from the first one.