Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Spirit
Should I pierce my nose? One of those small teeny tiny stones on the side... no rings...

Spirit, IMHO, you have such a lovely face... I would hesitate to do anything which might detract from your God-given beauty.
:)

V

VictorP

Girl, don’t you be piercing anything on that prodigious body without consulting me, VictorP. Loveliness and grace in the truest sense does not originate from alterations of the human form. Certitude and manner derive all the attentiveness you will ever require.

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
Ear pierce is excellent, Navel pierce is a nice touch. Piercings elsewhere is overdone. Then again who cares what someone thinks :D
I pick up on the rebelious atitude so they are the other team :D Subject to be treated as an opponent. It's a pet peeve sorry, when someone comes wielding a sword at you, its better to have yours ready as well.
Bronto

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
I said no.

Beauty is best in it's original form.

You might try a press on or clip on (if they exist), just to see what the reaction is. I THINK (I have been known to be wrong rarely. hehe) that most that react would probably say, why did you do that? The poll kind of echos that.

However, it IS your body.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by patweb
You might try a press on or clip on (if they exist), just to see what the reaction is.
That is a good idea! I saw some stuff on the last cruise I was on called body art. Some kind of adhesive held the jewelry on wherever you felt like putting it. Might not be a bad idea to testdrive the nose dealy first and see how you like it.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by patweb

You might try a press on or clip on (if they exist), just to see what the reaction is

*gasp* !! You're a GENIUS!! That's what I'll do!

Thank you!

Wine4... you are a doll.

VP.... I love your charm... don't stop... ;)

Professur

Mushroom at large
I saw a magnetic earing set when I was last in Niagara. Haven't seen them anywhere since, but it might be worth looking for.

HavoK

Sayian Elite
2 different friends of mine did the little magnet thingies first and they both liked it so they got the piercings just like your talking about. Very small I don't notice it at first but I do like it, myself...that's just me :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's your body. But if you really want my opinion, I wouldn't.

Self expression can and SHOULD be achieved in ways that don't involve modifying your body. People are unique as it is, one more tattoo or earring isn't going to make them any more different.

(Besides, why should you need to modify your body? It's fine like it is)