tell me the worst thing about 2001

K

krusty

so i guess losing a job is worse than a friend trying to commit suicide.... go figure.... you bunch of self indulgent assholes...f uck you and your horse you mindless cretins

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Come on now krusty; you very well know I'm Mr. Gloom and Doom of Xibase...

unclehobart

this is my special title
Krusty, Your friend shooting himself in the head is a greater tragedy by far. Just try and see how this is being done in context. We don't know your friend... he won't ever know our words. We didn't know when it happened. As far as we could tell, it was something that happened quite a few months ago and you have already come to some manner of acceptance over it... sort of like being a bit past the initial shock area and all... we just don't know. We aren't trying to belittle what happened to the two of you or ignore you out of hand. Its just that Fuser is one of us... part of the inner guard. Hes right at the initial shock point of a very depressing little crossroads moment at a really shitty time of year. Its just a matter of straight psychology that we all feel more for Fuser at this moment because we can place a name, a face, a personality to his handle. We simply don't know who your friend was. We don't have a name, a face, a personality to form that harder grabbing sense of shock. All we can do is feel for you and imagine what is going through your head. Its hard for us to feel so strongly for your friend and his family as we simply don't know them. We can only guess. Sorry.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
krusty, first off I'm sorry for you and your friend's family. You know I've been down that road and I have you, Q, and Outtie to thank for that. You have told me time and time again "When life hands you a lemon, make hard lemonade!" :)

I want to be there for you dude; we all do.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Thanks for all your support guys and gals.

It's my own falut. There's no one else to blame but me. I got caught on a site that I shouldn't have been on in the first place (damn you Fury for making Forum.Fury. na, I joking big guy).

Let me just tell you, the wife is PISSED and I don't blame her for being that way.

I'm going to take a leave of absence until thing get a little better.
I have to be a better father & husband and I have been spending way too much time here and at other sites. It's like a drug damnit!

I consider all of you as friends and will miss you.

See ya

Rick
:cry:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by krusty
so i guess losing a job is worse than a friend trying to commit suicide.... go figure.... you bunch of self indulgent assholes...f uck you and your horse you mindless cretins
Come on. You know DAMN well it isn't worse than a friend trying to commit suicide. You got a ****ing outpouring of support over IRC, and just because nobody posted about it doesn't mean we don't care.

Fuser: Good luck, man, we'll keep the lights on for ya.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
so i guess losing a job is worse than a friend trying to commit suicide....
Nobody said it is. Your situation is the worst I can see posted here and I hoped I have expressed myself clear in my first post in this thread (now I see I really didn't). That doesn't lighten anyone else's problems. I really dislike the pressures I am living now tough certainly I would never exchange a hundred jobs for my best friends' life.
I hope that and the above mentioned have made us not looking cretins in your eyes.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Krusty, I have experienced suicide so close to my heart and believe me, I understand the shock, anger and utter disbelief. Like Unc said, we didn't know him and I had no idea when this happened or how it was/is affecting you right now. Sorry, K-man... *smooch**hugs*

Rick... Laid off for surfing stuff at work? No warning? Ugh. Sorry it had to happen that way. Bleh. Tough smack in the face, I'd say. Luv ya, and take it easy. *smooch**hugs*

S

s4

Krusty:

I had no idea things were that bad right now. My icq number is #125318148. If you would like to talk just give me a buzz.

I have been your friend on the web for a long time. I don't want to stick my nose in your business. Like I say if you feel like chatting you can find me on icq.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member

Personally, I've become rather bored with your bullshit Krusty. Your friend's decision has no bearing on anyone here. Since you decided to quit Xibase, you've shown up & posted more than you have in months. Unfortunately, it's all been pitiful & negative. If you have a problem with Xibase, take your ass elsewhere, if not, then join in the spirit of "Where the World Gathers" & stop being a useless slug. Triteness does not suit you.

S

s4

Let's keep the language clean here. I may have to start editing people even other mods if necessary.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
well, me and kirk split up...and as much as he wasn't perfect, I still love him.

Winky

Nothing bad has ever happened to me
I guess it's a matter of perspective
Perhaps I can work on that...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*hugs Q* :) I still lubb j00 too :grin:

That really sucks, Nix. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Best wishes go out to both of you.

If any of you (talking to all) need to talk about anything or vent at someone, I'll be up tomorrow and will be on AIM (flurffmeister), MSN ([email protected]), and IRC (click chat link above) :) I don't know why I'm saying this, I just feel like letting people vent on me lately. :)

Argus

this is krusty:

shit Nixy I'm so sorry to hear that... my heart goes out to you and your family... I hope you can work through your grief and come out a stronger person... i feel for you babe... we are on the xibase IRC chat channel most days... drop in for a bitch session if you feel inclined. ;)