Tell me the best things about 2001

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Well, I still have a month left...

Actually, the best thing to happen this year was my marriage.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I met the most fantastic man I have ever known in my life.. but I lost him too. :cry:

I got a great job with people I have become very close to.:)

Hmm.. It started off a wonderful year but went downhill. I hope 2002 will bring something happy and new.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Divorce was final Mar. 3rd. I am 100% debt free! (rock on!) My relationship with my children is closer an' better than all the years I was married! Regained a closeness with my kin that was much needed. Got my Jeep back on the road after extensive repairs. Found a truley awesome friend in my roomate. Think I finally found a new 'ome church after feelin' such a loss of my former one. Got 2 "bonuses" at work in the midst of extreme economic discourse. (One "bonus" comes in the form of a check, the bigger one comes in the fact I still 'ave employment after one round of layoffs an' goin' to 4 day weeks). Finally by the grace of God, I finally found myself agin' an' my God is holdin' all of us in His lovin' arms. Praise God!:)

BigDadday

Everday People
looks like we all have had a pretty lousy year this year and here's hoping for all of us that the next one is alot better. I myself am looking not at it because there's a possibility that my company will no longer be and that scares me as I wish I had listened to my brother some years back and found something not only better but with some sort of a retirement.:(

Luck to us all!

75renegade You my friend sound like your the exception and hope that 02 is just as well if not better! BD

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Thanky Big Daddy, 'ope yer feelin' better, wasn't it you who hurt yer knee recently? Anyhows, jus' countin' some o' my blessin's., that's all (smile) :)

BigDadday

Everday People
Yes it is but I look at it like this is only a small thing as others have it worse and am just happy that I didn't break it and am also hoping that when I go back to the DR. that he won't want to cut on me as i think staying out of hospitols is the first step to staying healthy.BD