Tell me the best things about 2001

soniclos

What are the best things that happened this year?

We got years and years president humor (again).

I got laid a helluvalot.

I took 2 friends out for their 21st birthday, and gave them parties that i wished people had given me.

I got several verbal promotions at work.

I'm sure i can come up with more if i really try.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
The only thing I can remeber now that can be considered good is that I bought a new car. One that I really like and exactly like I had dreamed of (according to my possibilities, of course, it doesn't help if I dream with a BMW M3 :o I will never be able to buy). Too bad my former car got trashed in an accident and I lose some money on selling it.
Oh shit! How I could forget: I made a new computer myself, that was one of my goals for this year.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Hmm, lessee here.

I have a new son, and everyone came through it just fine.

A large promotion at work.

No one I personally know died this year, that I can remember.

Virtually no monetary problems.

I guess that'll do. :D

K

krusty

Originally posted by HomeLAN
Hmm, lessee here.

I have a new son, and everyone came through it just fine.

A large promotion at work.

No one I personally know died this year, that I can remember.

Virtually no monetary problems.

I guess that'll do. :D

lol... you suck... :sick:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Oh most important thing about reopening is that i have made many new friends, hopefully for life.
And to the people that have been helping make the site what it is i wish the very best.

trinity1

1 of 3
2001...we're in good health for the most part over here & I became an XiBase member and met some good guys and fine ladies!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I joined Xi this year, so that's a good thing for everyone here.;)

I got money BACK from the govenment. Although it just when towards the money I've owed them from the past 4 years.

I learned alot about computers but still have alot more learning to do.

I got internet on cable. WOO HOO!

I got to see my aunt Maureen, who I haven't seen in 13 years.

We hired someone at work that .... wait for it.....WORKS!
Holly is one of the best people to work for this company.
My boss and I had the worst luck hiring people. They always said the right things in the interview and their resumes looked good, but when they started to work for us...DAMN! MORONS! It's nice having someone who does a good job.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I joined XiBase, made some very good friends, became even better friends with the ones I already had, didn't die, and didn't contract AIDS or Anthrax. :beerchug:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
My kids still like me ... and they're alive and well

that's all that matters

that, and beer :)

S

s4

I would tell you the best thing I could think about this year but I can't think of anything.

I need a time machine to go back and make some changes. Back about 20 some years would be nice.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Well, so far I'm the only one at work who's NOT been told he'll be slacked off after dec. 12. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Wife's pregnancy's going well.

Daughter's been in school 3 months and hasn't been expelled yet :confused:

I have thought long to come up with just one positive thing that happened this year.
Unfortunately nothing positive has happened this year. Hopefully 2002 will get better...:cry2: