should the war in Afganistan be over soon?

punkass

Actually we should just bomb that country into a valley. And the rest of that region, if necessary.

Kill them all if we have to. They chose to stay there.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Originally posted by patweb
If the citizens are shacking up with the Taliban (Vietnam?), then they have to go togather. Harsh reality.

It's probably more the other way around...

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
But that works both ways. The point is that if the citizens STAY with known Taliban (like thier brothers, uncles, fathers, etc...) then we can't be held responsible for their deaths.

S

s4

It's not like that. I didn't run away from Force3d being afraid of anyone or any comment made. Basically when I left I told them to go screw themselves. I was getting fed up with their panty-waist attitude about how we should protect the poor people of Afganistan. What about the poor people in NY still under the rubble? All I said was that innocent people get hurt in wars. It's a fact, not that I like it. They had the attitude that if even one of those poor souls over there gets it we shouldn't go over there.

I didn't leave Force3d because of fear or overreact. I just said to he$$ with them as they are too young and gullible to understand the real world anyway. Most of them are 18 years old or less. I find that being 36 that I have less patience than I used to and didn't see any need to stay there to take their shit. I just told them :screwyou: :D

I don't miss F3d, and I'm not going back.

stumble biscuit

s4, I'm a member of f3d as well, and I've had words with other members there regarding my viewpoints on this current world as well and I don't think many of those folks over there like my view points. This is a time to say **** the political correctness crap. That is one reason we're in the situation we're in. We try to be nice and please everyone.

While driving to work the other day, I listened to a comedian on the radio say something along these lines:

"There are two things I currently hate in this world. Racial Profiling and Arabs on my flight"

This is not a time to be politically correct or understanding and sympathetic. We've been told by the terrorist leaders that more terror was on the way, so let me ask you this: Who here has seen the photos of the hijackers of the 9-11 attack?

Did they have anything in common?

Yes they did, they were all of middle-eastern descent. There were no photographs of white males or black males or yellow or red males. They were ALL middle eastern. The terrorist leaders state more terror is on the way. Do they mean that they are sending more terrorists to American soil, or are they already here? I think they're already here, don't you?

Bear with me here for a moment or two...

Most(not all) but most serial killers are white dudes in their 30s. Isn't that what the FBI profiles show? So, am I as a white male being racially profiled? I don't really care one way or the other because I am not a serial killer. But there is some profiling going on. In fact I think it is inherit of human nature to profile others. We profile everyone we know and see. Walking through the mall we profile people by the way they look as they pass by us. Instead of it being totally a racist thing, I feel its more of a conditioning from past experience and actions.

But what's happening present day is more about nationalism than racism. The terrorists want AMERICANS dead. It doesn't matter if your skin is white, black, brown or yellow. If you're American, they just want you dead.

Who are you more likely to roll down your car window for in an empty parking lot at night:

A large man with long unruly hair, dressed in tattered clothing and worn shoes. He is motioning for you to come.

~Or~

A well-dressed gray haired old lady, she is waving as she smiles at you.

Pick one?

Well? I bet the large man is just about shit out of luck with most of us, isn't he?

Now let's put a baseball bat in the man's hand and a handgun in the old lady's.

You would probably not open your window for either of the two now. Right? Was it because of the baseball bat or the gun? Or did you profile them?

A body is found in the projects of Any Inner City, USA. The body is that of a young black male. He's been shot. He is wearing brand new Nikes, plenty of gold chains adorn his neck, he has a beeper and a cell phone. Is he a dead drug dealer? Statistics would probably show that chances are he is/was a drug dealer involved in what most likely was a drug deal gone south.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, chances are, its probably a duck. Not always, but in most cases...

We had a group of middle-eastern males come here to the US of A and learn how to fly planes. Over the course of a few years, maybe more, they "became" part of "their" American community. They had neighbors and most likely chatted with them to keep up appearances. They probably had jobs and even made friends with co-workers. Maybe even went to the movies with some of them, or maybe out to eat. Just to keep up appearances. They shopped side by side with Americans at the grocery stores...

They profiled themselves and relied on us to profile them as neighbors.

...and then when their "god", through their terrorist leader's voice, said it was time for them to act, they did. Their Floridian neighbors surely profiled them and believed them to be neighbors, didn't they?

***But stumble biscuit, what about the tens of thousands, even millions of peaceful muslims living in the good ole US of A? What about them? Is your way of thinking fair for them?***

Nope, unfortunately, it really isnt fair at all, but then, people from the middle-east have created this tension in America, not me and others who think like me. And believe me, there are MANY Americans who think just like I do. Some might not say it aloud, but many think it. Maybe those millions of innocent peaceful muslims might start taking a closer look at their own neighbors.

Are terrorists hiding behind the peaceful muslim curtain?

Sure they are. They have to because of the way they look. They have to fit in. They can't go around wild-eyed and raising Uzis above their head in the name of Allah on Main Street, USA. Well they could I suppose, and that would actually be better if they did, because then we could shoot them. But no, they will hide behind the peaceful muslims until they strike with their powders, hijacked planes and whatever else their ****ed up leaders tell them to do.

In the wake of the WTC attack, we are not supposed to participate in racial profiling. But tell me, just how well do you really know your neighbors? There could be hundreds, perhaps thousands of people just like the ones who flew those planes into the WTC residing right here and right now in the US of A.

They believe in the same god(and I refuse to capitalize the "g" in their god) and they are in fact one in the same; they're planted terrorists. They profiled themselves to fit in with their communities and make no mistake about one fact that has to be positively true:

They all have neighbors.

They're out there right now. They know they're being profiled. Which is why they could be driving minivans through our cities this very minute with American Flags "proudly" hanging in windows and stuck on bumpers for camo effect.

These people have not only declared war on our government, they have declared war on us. They have told us they that intend to kill more of us. They are targeting us, the citizens of the USA.

What I want to see is the citizens of the USA capture some of these terrorists. I want to see it soon, and I think it will happen soon. They have threatened US, not a warship or an embassy in a far away land, but US, the citizens of America.

They want our family, friends, daughters, sons, mothers, and fathers dead. Our streets are where this terror is taking place, it isnt happening on the other side of the world this time. Our enemy considers us weak. He considers himself strong because of his god and his way of life. Our enemy has just told us that he intends to kill more of us at his own leisure. **** that.

This is not a time for pacifism, the WTC attack proved that. How many pacifists were killed that day? Who knows? But we do know who killed them. We have the photos of the hijackers and they are all of a certain race. We've had a mad man admit responsibility on TV as his people cheered him. Its sad, but that is fact. Another fact is the ones responsible for placing those suicide pilots in those planes have promised that there will be more of the same. One thing that also has to be fact is the terrorists here in this country right here, right now, all have one thing in common:

They all have neighbors and most of them have already been profiled to be one of us by us.

You see a group of middle eastern men living together in your apartment buildings? They don't seem to have any regular work hours. Never have females visit. They're quiet and stay to themselves. Who are they?

WHO THE **** ARE THEY?

Are they terrorists in waiting?

Do you really want to wait and find out?

Is that really such an outlandish and far-fetched possibility present day?

Is it really being paranoid?

Maybe back in August it would have seemed so, but what about today, Oct 31? SO what do you do about your mysterious neighbors? Maybe the FBI would like to know about them? The FBI is practically begging for information, any information. Should you call them and tell them about your quiet middle-eastern neighbors, or should you feel shame for committing racial profiling and just place the phone back in its cradle?

These terrorists are raised from birth to hate us.

Their leader has said of them that they want to die as much as we want to live. Their leaders...men who shun the western style of life, yet have cell phones under their robes and timex watches on their wrists and send their ailing mothers to American Hospitals. Their leaders, and the leaders before them have brainwashed their minds to hate us, not just our government, but us as a people. Think about that next time you find yourself "profiling" a person of middle eastern descent. Think about that next time you see people demonstrating on TV and burning American Flags. We've already been profiled by them and have been deemed worthy of execution.

Be safe, keep your eyes and ears open and don't be afraid to pick up a phone and report odd behavior in the coming weeks and months. I also believe more than just phones will be picked up too in the coming weeks. There are terrorist killers among us who were bred for this moment and they are somewhere right this very minute in our country. They are waiting. Waiting maybe to crash another jet, throw some powder in a subway or arena. Contaminate our waters and foods. They are waiting. They may be in apartments, rented houses, and/or dorm rooms. They all have the same goal in mind and they all have neighbors.

Some of us here, readers of this board, may have even seen some of these terrorists moving about in recent days in our own towns and cities across the country. They cannot move about invisibly, they are right here with us, moving about, driving beside us and shopping with us. Relying on us not to profile them.

I say profile everyone. Watch everyone and pay attention to your surroundings. Do whatever it takes to protect your family and friends. I think there are going to be physical confrontations between the Citizen's of America and the terrorists in America. I want to see the terrorists in America killed. Perhaps killed by, even hopefully by the Citizens of America and not just by American Law Enforcement. I watch those terrorist leaders state their demands and promises and watch their people jumping for joy and clapping at their words and our pain and all I can envision are bullets entering their brains.

The terrorists hiding here now in the USA are silently clapping and reveling in their leader's words and our pain. I want bullets in their heads too, both the leaders and the followers. Any and all terrorists and their followers. If they burn our flag and dance with joy upon news of our fellow citizen's deaths, I want them dead. I want them dead, dead and erased from the face of this earth before they kill us.

A long time ago I spent four years haze gray and underway. I walked among hundreds of bombs and missles in hangar bays waiting to be loaded on F-18s during another terrorist incident back then. I wish I was back in that hangar bay right now scribbling messages on the sides of bombs waiting to be loaded to these taliban terrorist loving ****s right now. I'll never forget ship T.V. cranking Nazereth's Hair Of The Dog as they played back tape of missles slamming into a fishing boat full of terrorists from just a few hours earlier for us all to see.

It's either us or them.

Some people here by now have surely profiled ole stumble biscuit to be a warmongering racist quickly going off the deep end, but will they still think so after the next attack or the one after that?

Whew, my fingers are tired now. Good night all.

S

s4

That is some post. I read part and will read the rest later. I agree with you that the only thing terrorists want to do is off Americans and destory our country.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Begrudgingly, I agree with much of what you said SB. There is one thing that sticks in my craw however, and it is something you took an oath to uphold & protect---

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

We may be at war, and it may have come to the homeland for the first time in 100+ years, but that has not been abolished yet. We can not allow what happened to the Americans of Japanese decent during WWII happen again. This is our weakness AND our Strength. I, my father, my father in law, 2 of 3 bro's in law & my bro all took the same oath as you. We shall protect our land, but not at the expense of our freedom.

stumble biscuit

Hi Gonzo. Nice to meet ya.

Yea, I've thought about that too. Liberities, Rights, Privacy...I'm sure the islamic terrorists are banking on us upholding those too so they can use our ideals to further hurt us. This is a much bigger fish than your personal privacy and mine. We're talking about the continuation of our lives, not just our rights. You can quote Mr. Franklin all you want, but Mr. Franklin never heard of biological warfare or nuclear weapons. I'm sure muskets and single shot rifles were a lot easier to deal with than invisible weapons of mass destruction.

Look, the current terrorist leaders, well, the ones exposing themselves on TV interviews at least, are asking ALL muslims to join them in the fight of their so called "Holy War".

Why do you think they're asking them that? I know that all muslim people here in America are not going to just start attacking their neighbors in the street. But I think the reason the terrorist asked that of them is because he is giving them a choice similar to the President.(You are either with us...) So could it be he asked them that because they're just on schedule and its all part of their years-long detailed plan to bring down America, the western Satan?

What if they simply provoked the U.S. with the WTC attacks and that, as terrible as they were, the WTC was just a taunt to get their terrorist ball rolling and then not seem "all that bad" when they kill hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of Americans after warning the US Military to leave their Islamic countries? These folk want to die and meet their allah and they want to take as many of us as they can with them for brownie points.

Have you listened to these men speak? Do you think they are just bluffing? One terrorist used Japan as an example of mass killing and then went on to state he had "thousands" of young people wanting die as much as Americans want to live. Where are these thousands of young people he speaks of? Are they here in the U.S. now?

Is he lying about them?

Why would he?

Am I just paranoid?

If a major chemical attack was carried out by suicide "warriors" then all they would have to do is walk throughout major US cities and spread their powders until they were too sick to walk. Simple, just like using box cutters to hijack planes. If any US city had say 50,000 or 100,000 people suddenly become sick and dying, the whole system would bottleneck and utter chaos would start. Most major hospitals would be overwelmed after 500 patients or there about.

What if they attack two or three cities at once?

Look what has happened since the WTC. We have military troups in foriegn lands. We are in recession. New York is billions of dollars at a loss and people are looking for jobs and trying to get on with their lives, but the terrorists are not through. They are still here waiting to strike again. As bad as WTC was, I don't think that will be their grand finale. Do you really believe it will be?

About 9% of the GNP depends on the U.S. Postal system and it is on the brink of closing down. Sure the politicans assure us all is ok and that they are in the proccess of upgrading postal stations to combat the anthrax threat, but will the terrorists stop with anthrax? Surely if they have access to weapon grade anthrax, they have access to other chemical weapons as well.

And if the next attack kills in the thousands again, or worse, hundreds of thousands, it could very well be the end of life as we know it. Our whole infrastructure could topple and if the most powerful nation in the world collapses, it could very well push the entire planet to fall over into chaos.

Just a few months back, I would have thought this was just a story in a book, but this is real. Hussian(sp) has been working with anthrax in Iraq for years. He used chemicals on his own people back in 1988. When Russia was heavily into chemical warfare, at one point they had thousands of people working in those labs. Where are they now? Who are they? We probably have students in US colleges that have the ability and tools to create deadly germs right there in class. Do you think maybe one of those students could possibly be one of the "thousands" of young people that Mr. Terrorist speaks so highly of?

Does Mr Terrorist really even need thousands of willing-to-die young people at his command to get what he wants done? We already know Mr Terrorist had at least 19 people here that were willing to die for his Holy War.

Do we really think this anthrax is the work of a deranged U.S. citizen like Mcveigh? Sure, anything is possible, but did you hear that one of the suicide pilots went to a doctor for medicine not too long before 9-11. The doctor looks back now and says that the man's flu-like syptoms may have well indeed been anthrax poisioning after learning of the inital Florida case. Which btw, is where the suicide pilots are known to have resided while taking flight lessons and preparing.

Am I suggesting a modern day witch hunt? I'm not sure, and it really does scare me to think about that.

I'm not proposing that we round up all arabs and detain them. But we do need to look in their direction and make sure the ones living in this country are the peaceful ones and not the fundamental islamic types that view us as Satan. It probably won't help much anyway to be perfectly honest, but do we really want to protect the rights of individuals like the 19 hijackers that lived here up until 9-11? Of course some people will be harrassed, but there have already been thousands of Americans murdered. Their rights are gone forever. Many of them are still buried deep in Manhattan rubble at this very minute. They have no essential liberty to give up but they have lost everything!

Witch hunt or not, the scary thing is there really are witches out there this time unlike in Salem so long ago.

I'm torn, because part of me agrees with you 100%, but another part has suspicions that our way of life is one of the weapons being used against us by these terrorists and it could very well be the most damaging and effective of all. These terrorist laugh at our freedoms and ideals. They spit on them and burn our Flag. There are millions of non-muslims in this country, should we really sacrifice their safety to protect the privacy of a minority living here? Of which some are not even U.S. citizens? Would Mr. Franklin agree with that you think?

Its a tough call for sure and these are tough times. Saudi is already getting angry at the thousand or so detained here right now and are calling for their release. People scattered all over the world are saying we got what we deserved and then shout angrily when some afghan civilians are killed. What about those 5000+ American Civilians murdered in one day?? The taliban accuses us of genocide, yet they hide behind their civilians in churchs and use them as shields and keep bin laden tucked safely in their tunnels. 16 people were shot dead in a Christian church over there just the other day. Now if American forces committed calculated, cold blooded murder like that, the middle-eastern world would surely grow more unified against us, but when they murder, nothing is really said about it in their circles. They want us dead and then turn around and accuse us of genocide and meanwhile, as they continue to kill, we are busy trying to rationalize whether we should invade some privacies or not.

I know I am way too long winded on this subject, but that is because it scares me. It scares me to think about my 8 yr old daughter being at school while a nuclear reactor sits 40 miles away. It scares me because my wife works at federal buildings daily and who knows when the next "funny looking" powder will pour out of an envelope somewhere near her. It also scares me to realize our way of life has changed and it will never go back to what it was like prior to 9-11. I'm not going to discuss this matter here on this board anymore though because I'm new here and don't want too many peeps raising eyebrows at me ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
stumble bisciut...I'm simply speechless (which almost never happens)...bravo!:thup:

also, we like to think of ourselves as open minded and mature enough to discuss differing points of view, being new here does not exclude you...I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, feel free to speak your mind.

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
WOW!!!

SB......... you rock dude! I agree with you completely. I just can never seem to write it out like that........

Bravo!:beerchug:

Kruz

Staff member
Now for the short version......
THEY declared war on us!
THEY killed thousands' of our people on our own land!
how many more times do we take it in the ass before we say ENOUGH is ENOUGH !!! and slap them down for good?:mad:

S

s4

I am fed up with terrorism whether it be planes or anthrax. They could always crop dust bin Ladens' hideout with Anthrax.

People had the idea our military could take care of the opposition with the same ease as they did in the Gulf War. Now that people are finding out what was known more than 50 years ago that war is hell, they don't have the stomach for it.

I said it before. They attacked us. We didn't ask for the war or want it. They are still attacking us as far as I'm concerned. We didn't have any cases of mailed anthrax before Sept. 11 in the US.

Btw, I'm glad that we have a new member that knows how to write and makes sense. Nice job of expressing your views stumble biscuit. I find your posts interesting.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by stumble biscuit
Hi Gonzo. Nice to meet ya.

Yea, I've thought about that too. Liberities, Rights, Privacy...I'm sure the islamic terrorists are banking on us upholding those too so they can use our ideals to further hurt us. This is a much bigger fish than your personal privacy and mine. We're talking about the continuation of our lives, not just our rights. You can quote Mr. Franklin all you want, but Mr. Franklin never heard of biological warfare or nuclear weapons. I'm sure muskets and single shot rifles were a lot easier to deal with than invisible weapons of mass destruction.

There is NO bigger fish than our rights. That is what seperates America from the rest of the world. We give up one, we lose. If some group can terrorize us to the point of not being America, then, what's the point of fighting? Muskets, AK-47s, thermo-nuclear devices, N.B.C.-they will all look laughable in twenty years or 100 or 1000. Mr Franklin lived in the war zone-I trust him to know terror & victory.

Look, the current terrorist leaders, well, the ones exposing themselves on TV interviews at least, are asking ALL muslims to join them in the fight of their so called "Holy War".

HE/They said it & look-nothing happened. UbL is playing God & losing

What if they simply provoked the U.S. with the WTC attacks and that, as terrible as they were, the WTC was just a taunt to get their terrorist ball rolling and then not seem "all that bad" when they kill hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of Americans after warning the US Military to leave their Islamic countries?

if it ever gets to that point, or even near it, then break out the 500megaton nukes. and we will

Am I just paranoid?
mostly, yes. We are in a very grave situation, but there is no need for unreasonable fear.

Look what has happened since the WTC. We have military troups in foriegn lands. We are in recession. Do you really believe it will be?

We've had troops in foreign lands since 1912. we were heading for recession long before the atrocity took place. no, there will be more, unless our gov't & it's spies do their jobs correctly.

Hussian(sp) has been working with anthrax in Iraq for years. so has the US & Russia-it is not evident that it belongs to foreigners-maybe our own looking to start another war inIraq
Does Mr Terrorist really even need thousands of willing-to-die young people at his command to get what he wants done? if this were a holy war, more Muslims would be involved.it's not

Am I suggesting a modern day witch hunt? I'm not sure, and it really does scare me to think about that. and in hindsight, it's almost laughable now-let's not go there again

but do we really want to protect the rights of individuals like the 19 hijackers that lived here up until 9-11?ABSOLUTELY.
If we take one persons rights away without due process, then you or I will be next. We area nation of laws. Live by them & fix any fundamental flaws, but we must not stoop to facism

Of course some people will be harrassed, but there have already been thousands of Americans murdered. Their rights are gone forever. so you propose taking away someone elses right to make up for the ones lost. they didn't lose their rights, they were attacked by a viscious & brutal killer bent on destroying the gov't. in response, we are bombing an entire nation, for the acts of a few. they will be avenged, but never returned alive

...another part has suspicions that our way of life is one of the weapons being used against us by these terrorists and it could very well be the most damaging and effective of all.again, if we give up our strength & our weakness, we lose!!!

...should we really sacrifice their safety to protect the privacy of a minority living here? Of which some are not even U.S. citizens? Would Mr. Franklin agree with that you think?YES YES YES-one cannot sacrifice someone else and be honorable & just. Non-US citizens built this country. They are still building it. you must look past the immediate & into the unknown future. Pride will never come from -"well, we sacrificed a race, but at least WE are safe." Because, next time, it'll be you to get sacrificed.

The taliban accuses us of genocide, yet they hide behind their civilians in churchs and use them as shields and keep bin laden tucked safely in their tunnels.doesn't sound like a stable gov't to me-they WILL met their just ends Now if American forces committed calculated, cold blooded murder like that, the middle-eastern world would surely grow more unified against us,as they would be justifies in doing but when they murder, nothing is really said about it in their circles.then why are they at war?

I know I am way too long winded on this subject, but that is because it scares me. It scares me to think about my 8 yr old daughter being at school while a nuclear reactor sits 40 miles away. It scares me because my wife works at federal buildings daily and who knows when the next "funny looking" powder will pour out of an envelope somewhere near her. It also scares me to realize our way of life has changed and it will never go back to what it was like prior to 9-11. I'm not going to discuss this matter here on this board anymore though because I'm new here and don't want too many peeps raising eyebrows at me ;)

We are ALL scared. These are uncertain times. But, remember this-individuals die all the time from inhumane & unjust causes-this time,, it shall not be forgotten. I too have an 8yo -I know the parental anxiety. I do not want to die, but, in a fight for my family & our freedom, I would sacrifice myself-as long as nobody else volunteers me. Stand assured, the world will be a better place "tomorrow".

long winded is ok, as long as you say something worth saying & not just to hear yourseklf talk.

S

s4

Anthrax is becoming a real concern. I'm worried it will be mass mailed to thousands of people. There has to be an end to terrorism, but it wont happen if we sit with our thumb up our butt like some of these protestors would like.

As for the comment Gonz made:

I would sacrifice myself-as long as nobody else volunteers me.

I have to disagree with that. In war times, the draft is a necessary element if the conflict is widespead and involves a protracted conflict with heavy casualties. In World War II, we needed all the fighting men would could get to defeat the Axis Powers.

In this particular conflict with the Taliban, I do not think the draft will be reinstated. However, should the conflict widen involving other nations that might side with the Taliban, this thing could turn into a real ugly mess. Who knows what might happen if that scenario should materialize.

Gonzo

Staff member
I wasn't specifically implying the draft. That has it's own set of problems. But, there is no need to worry about that, we have a sufficient standing militia with volunteers waiting in the wings.

S

s4

I think if the military needs more people for this war that it will not be difficult to find people willing to go over there. I would damn near drop everything and sign up myself if I wasn't such a physical basketcase.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by s4
II would damn near drop everything and sign up myself if I wasn't such a physical basketcase.

A good DI could cure that in 8 weeks:lol: (and it would be painful)

S

s4

Something else we could do is send thousands of copies of the King James version of the Bible and put it with the food shipments. That would piss 'em off.