Secret Santa, anyone?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
Count me out. I've got enough trouble trying to figure out gifts for folk I actually know.

thats two of us:eh:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hey again!

I am counting 8 of you so far.....

I will do the name draw about mid November to give you time to think about what gift to get and actually get yer ass to the post office and mail it :)

Anyone else wanna join?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
:)

Unfortunately, I can't put myself in the loop here, then it would take the fun out of not knowing who and all that. That's ok.. it'll be fun just arranging it all and watching everyone try to guess who sent whom what.

My hotmail is kinda empty though, guys & gals!

Send me all your info as stated above, k?

to [email protected]

*smoooooch*

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Hello! Spirit! X-mas is just around the corner. Stop hitting on the young guys for a minute and tell us what we're doing.:D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hardy har har ;)

Ok.. this is the deal here.. I have 8 ....oh wait.. maybe more now.. people who want in but only TWO (2) of you have sent in your addresses and stuff to the secret santa mailbox!

[email protected]

Need name
address
whether you want G-rated, or X-rated or either..

I will gather all the info and send to each of your e-mails who you are buying for and all that.

Ready?? GO!!!!!!!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
OH YEAH!!!!!!

And if you don't wanna give out your address and all that, you can just supply an e mail address and your gift giver can mail you an gift certificate, like Amazon... or whatever.

M'kay?

sexkitten

Super Gawdess
When can we expect t hear from you?......I am going away soon for the holidays and i will be (gasp) without computer access!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Ok.. the verdict is in! All those who sent thier information to the e mail I specified has received thier secret santa person

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Go check your mail :)