Secret Santa, anyone?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Well, Christmas is coming again. In the past 10 yrs, all it has been to me was making my babies happy. Still is that to me. I love that.... nothin' better :)

Now, I was thinking, how about a Secret Santa here on XI? I could set up a hotmail account and all that are interested can e mail me thier mailing addresses. Those who don't want to give thier mailing addresses could specify that they prefer a gift certificate e-mailed to them. Also... you have to tell me in your mail whether you want G, PG or XXX type gift. After a time, I take all the names, put them in a hat and draw them.... who buys for whom. I send you the persons name and you take it from there.

There would have to be a spending limit to be determined by us here. I am only doing this so far in advance because then you can have time to figure out what to get your person and mail it off in time. NOt that that will happen for some of you :)

Comments? Yea? Nay?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Ok.. the email addy is: [email protected]

Info needed:

Name
Address
Rating of gift
E mail addy I can contact you at

And ummmm.... I'll think of more, I am sure :)

I also think there should be a minimum of ten people participating for this to work, what do you think.....?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be in, except I don't think anyone here would be able to afford the kinda toy I want :D

br0ck

Oh another thing, how about price range? Don't want ppl to feel guilty for spending or spending not enough. Also add in your email some gifts that you'd like that would fit in that price range.

Just some ideas.

shaman

I just got here but I am in

I just got here but I am in (used to hang out on jjr512.com but am going to chill here too. cuz its double the crack-internet that is.)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Excellent!

We'll bump this from time to time and hopefully get a good amount of people involved to make it more fun :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I hope I get fears name in the drawing. I know just what to get him :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I think fear's on wanking sabbatical for now... His case isn't holding up too well against the makers of Trojan and it's breaking his heart that he won't be able to wank using his favorite condoms :(