Picture found on camera in rubble at WTC site...

unclehobart

this is my special title
Pic 2. The 0 in the year looks lemon yellow with a purple corona. The rest of the numbers look peachy orange with a large orange block around it all. Thats a mod.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Yep there is also a lttle smudgy halo around his head and some extra blurry areas around the plane. The date is pretty weak though.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Pic 1 . Follow the white strap on his left shoulder. The sky portion there seems to be a massive edit and airbrush in the shape of a signpost.

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Pad- Wishful thinking.

I doubt the guy who sent it to the guy who sent it to me will respond back (probably as embarrassed about it as I am).

If he does, I'll let you know. Maybe it will be the same guy that started the all those chain letters.

BTW: the date DOES look fuzzy, I noticed that too. You never know who you can trust.

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
:)- Bin Laden's rearview mirror.

Attachments

• bin laden's rearview mirror.jpg
    bin laden's rearview mirror.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 122

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
The first photo has already been institutionalized as a hoax-imagine, you're getting a beautiful photo op at 8:47AM, and the plane is less than a mile from you-wouldn't you turn to see what the 160dB noise was? Most people would-plus, if the jet fuel burns at (update) 2600 degrees, wouldn't it melt the film/camera?:confused:

Pradeep

Frontbottom
1. The outside observation deck was on the second tower to be hit.

2. The observation deck railing is not so low as in the pic

3. Observation deck opened at 9.30am, plane crash was before that time.