Picture found on camera in rubble at WTC site...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
That's a bad photoshop hack; flavio could do better but I hope he won't.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
The guy is wearing a jacket and hat; it was in the 70's that AM.

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Sorry guys, it is circulating the internet. Unsure of it's 'veracity' as well. Looks pretty bad if it is real.

(plugged around, could find no viable source for this picture. may be hoax, that's messed up. Again, I apologize if it is).

br0ck

I have my doubts too, but look at where the sun is hitting that man's face. It is on his left side of his face. Since it was morning when the attacks took place, that means that to his back is North. The first plane did come into the North tower from the north side of the building. We also know from the images and footage, the smoke from the wreakages are blowing SouthEast. The wind was coming from the NorthWest. If you also look at the skyline of NY in the background, it would go along the lines that this was taking from the North side of the North tower where the first plane did hit.

I know that it is hard to believe finding this pic, and I too are skeptic about it authenticity.

What are the fact to prove and to disprove the authenticity of this picture?

I'll look at some more footage, and see if I can compare up some more landmarks.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Utter nonsense. The planes were moving at near 600 MPH. Unless the camera was loaded with ultra expensive super fast film in a special strobing camera that plane at that range at that speed would be naught but a smudgy blurr.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
br0ck, you are correct in what you say. I (used) to walk into the lobby of the North Tower everyday coming from the subway for the last six months. I've been to the observation deck a lot. I've been to Windows of the World at least once.

That picture looks fake and imo is fake. I was on the ground when the second one hit. I never saw it because it was opposite of me but I heard it and everyone heard it. It was loud and looking at that picture, the first plane had to have been loud as well and no one in their right mind would pose for a picture when that occurred.

patweb

What is hard to believe is that some dickhead created this picture. I am in process to tracing it back to it's roots and giving that guy a piece of my mind.

patweb

Oh, the other thing that I OBVIOUSLY missed is the angle of the plane. It is parallel to the ground. The first plane was at a steep angle and 'cornered' into the building from what I saw.

br0ck

Originally posted by patweb
Oh, the other thing that I OBVIOUSLY missed is the angle of the plane. It is parallel to the ground. The first plane was at a steep angle and 'cornered' into the building from what I saw.

I know the 2nd plane was banking left into the South tower, but there is one video that shows the first plane was in fact level or closely to it when it hit the north tower.

Now where did I see it at.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Do you really think the camera would survive what happened there?

It is SOOO fake. Smack the F***er who make that.:mad:

patweb

Yeah, I went back and watched the video again, it was about 5% off. So COULD be a legit picture, of course, the MEDIA would have got it before I did.

br0ck

Let me also say, I've personally never visited the WTC towers, but from 2 friends of mine that have, they said that the observation decks are INSIDE. They both agreed that this has to be a fake cause there is no way this guy could of been outside. Now, the Empire State Building has an outside observation deck.

Also look at the man's clothing, it is way to much for the temp it was that day in NYC. A winter coat and stocking cap? Come on, and look at his cheeks, they are wind or chapped from being out in some very cold weather.

Just some facts on the other side of the fence.

Oh Fuser,

Do you really think the camera would survive what happened there?

Tell that to the resuce man that lived and only had 2 broken legs from being on the 82 floor when the tower collapsed.