original food fight thread

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hah. Hide under them all you want, but 150 million cubic light years of cheese is going to flood the base well beyond being able to take refuge even at the highest point.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*laughs maniacally as the first wave of cheese hail smacks brainsoft directly in the back of the head, knocking him out cold*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
While you're down there........ :worm:
I don't know exactly what you want me to do down there...but I'm guessing it'll be pertty hard with all this cheese deflecting scuba gear on. :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't protect you from the pressure of the cheese, which undoubtably will be extremely powerful once the cheese flood is at its strongest.

*chuckles evilly, noticing the second and third waves hitting Q and wine4all, sending them to the world of unconsciousness as well*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Whoa...here it comes!!! the first wave of cheese!! eiw
*waves at Mr. Rogers as he floats by* :wave: Hi Mr. Rogers!
{scratches head...wonder what he's doing here?}

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Lucky thing for winey, I got this cheese-proof 10 man life raft at my local Big K last week...yanks winey in the raft :whip:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing can protect you from my massive cheese force. NOTHING!

Not even mushrooms could save you. You could try, but they won't have any effect. MUAHAHAHAHA!

*checks the cheese level*

12 inches in 8 minutes... not bad!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*Quickly pulls gonz and unc in the raft and activates microwave force field*

...so who brought the crackers??? ....and beer? :beerchug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*laughs as the fourth wave of cheese strikes over the entire base, adding another 82 inches to the flood level and crumbling that puny microwave force field*

Don't you get it? You don't stand a chance!

By the way, cheese hardens when microwaved.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*happily floats on top of cheesewave, flinging cheese frisbees out of hardened cheese*
ooh, I think Mr.Rogers just went under...poor Mr. Rogers

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*Unleashes big herd of Langoliers to start eating this damn cheese mess*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*laughs hysterically*

You think playing your little game of throw the frisbee will save you? You think that your little langoliers will save you?

I strongly suggest you attempt to die happy, because this is your final hour

*screams with pleasure as the fifth wave comes down with a roar, hardens and capsizes the puny raft, cutting holes in the air chambers and tearing the langoliers inside out*

HAHAHAHA! You've just been dominated by the cheese force!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Wanna bet?

*Sixth wave hits, which by now is moving so fast that it bends the space/time continuum and appears in the same part of space that the langoliers are taking, causing a conflict of matter and exploding the remains of the langoliers*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Langoliers eat time....cheese, whatever gets in their way...except jewelry. :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Who needs a flood of jewelry when a flood of cheese is cheaper to do, and faster? :rolleyes:

*whips out his cheese laser gun and points it at Q's head, firing, eliminating her brain so she can no longer try to think of excuses not to surrender to the cheese*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Q is wearing Off® Cheese and garden...that silly laser has no effect.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Umm, not to spoil the fun of everyone drowning in cheese, but care to paraphrase that wav file for those of us (ahem, me) that don't have sound cards?