Ok what do ya think?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
There it is. Between the last post and the quick reply. I thought it would help to separate the quick reply from the rest of the posts so that you don't read the quick reply box thinking it was a post.

No? OK? Good? Move it down further you lazy little shit?

PuterTutor

Yep, I've thought that before too, about OTC that is, guess I should go to the other open window and bitch, but I'm lazy.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
hehe see my speach thingy is working. that exactly what i was talking about. Thanks dude i feel better that i can see the next pages now.

Crabbleboys

Morris Dancer
Me, a Morris dancer???? Well they do like a drink so that's OK!
Total piss heads everyone of them I have ever met.:)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I really miss the next thread/last thread buttons, I want those back. I also want this place to stop automatically log me out after idling for 10 minutes or so, the login page doesn't always go through, I have to go to the home page here. When I first came here after being away for a month though, I was automatically logged in, but ten minutes of idling logged me out, weird.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The next thread/last thread buttons are at the top.

About automatically logging you out, do you have both the cookie options in your options page turned on? (Automatically log in and Browse board with cookies)

If so, turn them off, save your options, delete your xibase cookies, and then turn them back on.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Ah, didn't see that, sorry. I'd still like it at the bottom though, I would scroll down to read the thread and if I didn't reply, I could just go to the next one easily.

Gotta clear those stale cookies then. The way I used to get around it would be to have another page on the Who's Online page so it'd keep me logged in with every refresh.

habaneroman

I checked default in style thing to check out the new stlye.

It's bright.

Being a bat in a past life, I going back to Ice Cool.