Ok what do ya think?

greenfreak

by the way fury, it's nice to see ya workin on this. :) :kiss:

I know the letters are small because they're goin with the rest of the style, I just know I'm gonna click on the wrong thing though. It will just take a little getting used to. :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
hobart said:
The shading effect of white against a white to light grey gradient for the profile>buddy buttons seem seriously washed out.
I was originally thinking of making them the same blue as the one just below the registered/from/post count strip, but then there'd be a bit too much blue. (Especially in the header where most of it is blue already) Should I try it anyway?

Greenie: would it help if they were bold? I could try a bigger font size but bigger font sizes with this font look kind of weird.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
sorry fury, the big chees called and i ended up in a meeting till 5:15. man is looking great. And remember guys I had nothing to do cept helping pick colors.

unclehobart

this is my special title
fury said:
hobart said:
The shading effect of white against a white to light grey gradient for the profile>buddy buttons seem seriously washed out.
I was originally thinking of making them the same blue as the one just below the registered/from/post count strip, but then there'd be a bit too much blue. (Especially in the header where most of it is blue already) Should I try it anyway?
We won't know unless we try. Tinker and taint until the square peg fits into the round hole.