Oil Changes by Gender....

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Changing the Oil yourself is one of those simple but messy as heck jobs. Jiffylube could charge twice the amount still be worth it. You know how long it takes to clean oil off the drive :D
Wipe some motor oil on the rubber ring on the Oil filter. Fill the oil filter with oil, before mounting it to the engine. Remove coil wire so the engine doesn't start. Crank engine to pump oil into lines.

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by Bronto
Changing the Oil yourself is one of those simple but messy as heck jobs. Jiffylube could charge twice the amount still be worth it. You know how long it takes to clean oil off the drive :D
Wipe some motor oil on the rubber ring on the Oil filter. Fill the oil filter with oil, before mounting it to the engine. Remove coil wire so the engine doesn't start. Crank engine to pump oil into lines.

Knowing it is fine which I do but finding the time is the problem with working sometimes 68 hours a week. BD :beerchug:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
JOPES! Are you saying I'm not cute? It's not like I said I was hot or anything. I know I'm fat but I can still be cute! :cry: