oh the shame of it all

S

s4

The Bubba account is history. Ya have to send it to E if you want Bubba to see it.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok, I'll check those proggies out too. No room on this HDD though, gotta wait till the t-bird does more than look spectacular on the floor...fury told me to get a 60gig HDD, but I only got a 40...damn I hate it when I don't listen to fury. :smash:

S

s4

You are spared, my children. The external USR modem I have doesn't support a mac. Where can I get a mac modem for 50 cents or a buck. :smash:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
The Bubba account is history. Ya have to send it to E if you want Bubba to see it.
I have re-directed the message to E, but my cable modem is being presnicity and ICQ has gone flakazoid as well...lmk, if you didn't get it

fury

Administrator
Staff member
what'd I tell ya? 60 gig. what'd you get? 40 gig. Now you're worried about having enough space. Gee, I wonder why! :rolleyes:

see what happens when you don't listen? :smash:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I know I know...*hangs head in shame*

but on a brighter note...s4 there must be a website somewhere thats a bone yard for disgruntled mac users! bet you can get yourself a modem reeeeal cheap. :D

S

s4

The mac is starting to make me feel strange. I just found that it has a modem built into the back of it. I'm trying to sell this buggar before I go crazy and start trying to connect to the web with it.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
The mac is starting to make me feel strange. I just found that it has a modem built into the back of it. I'm trying to sell this buggar before I go crazy and start trying to connect to the web with it.
Think you can get your $20.00 back out of it?

S

s4

I'm not worried. I found an emulator that might let me run Windows 3.1. :lol:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Q
Trinity...guess what???? I'm taking a class in photoshop6!!! wooohooo!!! :grin:

:lurk: It's so she can touch up the elusive photo she keeps threatening to post in the Gallery to keep the cyber-rodents at bay.

*looks in horror into the flame of a lighter and mutters*
Bagzilla... Bagzilla!!!
:eek:

S

s4

I found a distro that is suppose to run on a mac. I'll be trying it soon. It'd be real cool to convert this thing to linux.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all
:lurk: It's so she can touch up the elusive photo she keeps threatening to post in the Gallery to keep the cyber-rodents at bay.

*looks in horror into the flame of a lighter and mutters*
Bagzilla... Bagzilla!!!
:eek:
maybe I'll just put a big fat rat up then... that oughta keep the cyber rodents happy:D

Inkara1

Which Mac Performa model is it, and is it modified at all?

I have a Mac Quadra 605 at work (macs are the standard of the newspaper industry :(), with a 160MB hard drive, 68LC040/33 processor and 20MB of RAM. It's in the pizza box case so there is no room for a CD-ROM drive, I'd have to hook up an external SCSI drive.