oh the shame of it all

S

s4

I have purchased a used Macintosh Performa. True it's 6 years old, but I have gone over the edge and bought an Apple.

Is there anyway that you can ever forgive me? :lurk:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
NO-
20 lashings by Q; no, wait you'd like that,
40 lashings by NEO; no wait, you'd like that too

I know, you'll have to actually use it;:smash: :wave: :retard:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
NOOOOOOooooo
Actually it's not us you need to worry about, pretty soon you'll be wondering if you can ever forgive yourself. Then you'll be wondering if you could've spent that $15.00 more wisely :eh:

S

s4

:cry: $20

Just wait 'till I'm surfing the web from a mac...it's already got Netscape installed.

If D5 were only here to see this.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
You took the words right out of my mouth s4...

Please take it and drop it from a very high building.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Wait till you try to view this site from that sucker!:D
Most of the links don't work. That's with IE, never tried it with nutscrape....but I just can't see where any good can come out of a bad puter bad -browser combo.:retard:

S

s4

I've got all the programs that I need to get it connected, but recently discovered that the mac will read cdr's that were created on my pc. Now I don't need to mess with it because I can download on my pc and put programs on the mac easily.:lol:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by s4
I have purchased a used Macintosh Performa. True it's 6 years old, but I have gone over the edge and bought an Apple.

Is there anyway that you can ever forgive me? :lurk:

You must seek enlightenment my child. Purify this tool of the lesser demon Jobs by searching the internet for a ppc version of Linux, installing it on the hell spawned hardware and posting a screen shot for all to see.

Only then will you achieve salvation.:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
You must seek enlightenment my child. Purify this tool of the lesser demon Jobs by searching the internet for a ppc version of Linux, installing it on the hell spawned hardware and posting a screen shot for all to see.

That may not satisfy the Q-You know how she gets

S

s4

Wouldn't do any good. I'd just get a new name and ip and bring my mac in for a thousand years.:lol:

trinity1

1 of 3
I have always been and most probally be a PC man. But doesn't those G4- 733MHz look impressive. I had a chance to see a G4- 400 work with Photoshop and damn does that crank. They did have a lot of RAM but so do I in my home machine and there was a big difference, because I also have Photoshop (and know how fast things load up.)
Well I'll have to see what the new 1Ghz+ with Rambus can do with this program then I will come back with the difinitive answer!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Trinity...guess what???? I'm taking a class in photoshop6!!! wooohooo!!! :grin:

trinity1

1 of 3
Congrats! It is the one of the main ones that's for sure. But you know what...it is so vast with the amount of techniques you can apply to the images, not to even mention the "plug-ins!" that some people get very frustrated. Hang in there Q!
Sometimes, actually most of the time I was doing photo manipulation at JJr's, I avoided Photoshop and used a beautiful, easy to use program called PhotoImpact from Ulead. I would highly recommend that one to most people who want to have fun goofing around with photos. I also use Paint Shop Pro which I feel is the easiest of them all to print up multiple images!
Too many damn choices!!:smash: